Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harry Potter Project

by Dumbledore's Army Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM by leesester

1260 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1232 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 51
Forum Resident
#26 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:27 PM
Whoa! This is amazing - it's a free expansion pack! (Not to mention that it has much better tech support than EA, lol.) Thank you all so much for your hard work. This set is incredible.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:34 PM
Sorry about that...I just hadnt heard of rar files before....anyway I got WinRAR working so thanks, the items are great!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:36 PM
What a project guys!

Thank you all so, so much! I'm a little reluctant to download the custom career but once my PC has been re-installed and my game is all fresh I might give it a try...

But well done regardless! I can't wait to try out some of those sims in-game.

Breathtaking!

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:43 PM
Have you ever had an orgasm then passed out? (wipes drool off face)
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who will have that reaction. This is phenomenal!!! I can finally give up my quest to petition maxis to release an HP expansion becaue you have exceeded anything they could come up with. A whole new skill. I'm in awe.

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:45 PM
I thought I had to die, when I saw the first item of this project. And this feeling went on, when I saw the rest! This is one of the most fantastic sims2 downloads I ever saw! 100.000.000 time thank you to Dumbledore`s Army from me!^^

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:47 PM
wow this is absolutely fantastic im lost for words for the first time in my life!!! you all must have worked so hard so thanks very much!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:51 PM
Just a quick question, do the downloads need EP or will tehy work with SIMS2 only?

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:51 PM
It's good. I like it all - but i would seeing as i was in it...
Good work, guys. Keep it up.

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#34 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:52 PM
What You've done is just MAGIC!!!! Thank you for this amazing gift to the Harry Potter- Fans!!!

A journey of a thousand miles must
begin with a single step.

(Chinese proverb)
Field Researcher
#35 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:56 PM
This is SO frickin cool! Thank you to all that are involved! Definitely a spectacular group of downloads!!! :thumb:
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:58 PM
This is amazing!!! You guys are truly brilliant!!
Inventor
#37 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:59 PM
Super, incredible! :wowsers:

Thank you all members of Dumbledore's Army for your hard work creating such an amazing project and for sharing with us! :thumb:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Forum Resident
#38 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
Wauw. I must say when I saw all this someone I was absolutely gotsmacked. This projects must've taken you guys ages to make and must've been incredibly much work. I want to thank the whole "army" (nice name btw) from the bottom of my heart for putting so much effort in making this brilliant stuff.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:07 PM
Wow, this looks fantastic! I don't know whether to worship you all or accuse you of having too much time on your hands
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:10 PM
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally all the Harry Potter stuff I need in one place.
I can't thank you wonderful creators enough.
Huggles,
Donna
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:11 PM
This is just awesome!

I first saw the cauldron and all the stuff just kept coming and coming and I'm speechless really!
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:16 PM
omg u guys rock

I'm not ashamed. It's the computer age. Nerds are in
... they're still in, right?"
Willow in Prophecy Girl
Forum Resident
#43 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:19 PM
Fantastic!!! Thank you all for this amazing project!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#44 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkwytche2006
Just a quick question, do the downloads need EP or will tehy work with SIMS2 only?
Everything will work with the base game unless otherwise stated.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:24 PM
I have dremt of these objects since i joined modthesims2 and now they are here!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:26 PM
wooooaaaooow, this is Brilliant!!

Thank You sooo Much!! this is just perfect thank you. I very much apperciate it (as i am sure do the rest of us!)

x i can't says thank you enough times x
xxx

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:31 PM
Just like to post a quick word. That is faster than a postal bird. This Expansion Pack rocks. Now I can have OWL mocks.

Thankyou so much, I have been waiting for a magical expansion pack from EA for the sims 2, but you guys have come up with something much better and much more realistic than they will do...GREAT!!! ACE!!! MEGA!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
ok, so...... now i'm sitting at my computer desk and trying to figure out how to thank you properly, but i can't seem to find words strong enought, words powerful enouht, words beautiful enought
-to describe how grateful I am,
- to describe the how amaizing is this upload
- what can match the grateness of this collection

so in lost of the right words , let me just say that i thank you from the very bottom of my heart......
and that you made this harry potter fan very happy

luve you!!!!!
(*cries*- don't get me wrong theese are the tears of joy!)

thank you again!!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:51 PM
so, no expansion packs are necessary to get these things to work?? SWEET!!

*only has original Sims2 and University*

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:04 PM
This is just really fabulous thanks for sharing when I tried downloading the DA-Phoenix-spellbook.rar some files are corrupt and it doesn't work...Can it possibly be fixed

Thx..

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Page 2 of 51