Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Food - Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches ! No Eps Required

by pacotacoplayer Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 1:48 AM

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:31 AM
Default wow!
thats exactly what I wanted! THANKYOU!
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:34 AM
Um...it's not working for me. I have no EPs and foods are the only custom content I cannot use. I'm sure it's great, though!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM
I love the look and idea of your foods, but, like another person stated above, I cannot get any of them into my game. I have only the TS2 base game for the moment. Most of the career mods seem to work, but not any of the food mods. Any thoughts? And, yes, they are in the EA Games\The Sims 2 folder. <sigh>. It all looks so good and I'd love to see my Sims making and eating it.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:32 PM
Why do people call it jelly when it is jam not jelly? Why are there so many differences between English and American English? It confuses me...
Anyway, thank you, it looks great whether it is jam or jelly!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MisfitRocker
Why do people call it jelly when it is jam not jelly? Why are there so many differences between English and American English? It confuses me...
Anyway, thank you, it looks great whether it is jam or jelly!

Well, to answer your question from an American perspective...

Here in the states there are a number of 'fruit spread' products available and the two most common are jam and jelly. The difference between the two terms is that jam is made including the fruit while jelly is strained during preparation so that all the solids are removed leaving the end-product smooth.

Both jelly and jam are used for PB&Js in the US. It's a personal taste thing--some people enjoy jam and some enjoy jelly. So, depending on your tastes, either expression is correct.

I really couldn't tell you why jelly caught on to become the more commonly used phrase. Possibly because jelly tends to be a little less expensive, in some cases.

T

~It takes a village to raise an idiot...~
Field Researcher
#56 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:20 AM
I used to love this, Wheat free now, but my little sims will love this. Thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:53 AM
thanks for the great food!! reali cool!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:59 PM
This is great!!!:D

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 7:57 PM
What is so great about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because it seems like you people can't stop going on about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and its more in America. Maybe its just like no one likes peanut butter and pickle except me

Anyway, good model but I don't think I'll take this one, my sims don't like peanut butter & jelly :D
Instructor
#60 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:21 AM
gah, i love peanut butter and jelleeee...

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#61 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talismana
Well, to answer your question from an American perspective...

Here in the states there are a number of 'fruit spread' products available and the two most common are jam and jelly. The difference between the two terms is that jam is made including the fruit while jelly is strained during preparation so that all the solids are removed leaving the end-product smooth.

Both jelly and jam are used for PB&Js in the US. It's a personal taste thing--some people enjoy jam and some enjoy jelly. So, depending on your tastes, either expression is correct.

I really couldn't tell you why jelly caught on to become the more commonly used phrase. Possibly because jelly tends to be a little less expensive, in some cases.

psh. that was great.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:43 AM
Cool and Tasty PB&J,My Sims will love it.

Call me TJ
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:20 PM
oh god, now I'm craving for PB&J sandwich...anyways thank you
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:02 AM
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIIIIME!

lol Sorry, couldn't help myself. Thanks for the d/l!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM
It's peanut butter jelly time!

(no i did not copy you because i read your post after i wrote this, gladitsnotme)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 9:03 AM
Thanks..
Field Researcher
#67 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 8:12 PM Last edited by CarmeeKitty : 16th Dec 2008 at 8:13 PM. Reason: Not a thanks post
Great idea, but have you gotten it to disappear when eaten yet? I love the look of the sandwich, but I took it out of my game because I could never tell which servings had been eaten and which hadn't been.
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 11:20 AM
have to take it out of my game as well.. sims do not eat all of it.. they clean it up with the sandwich still on the plate.. nice idea tho.. do not know what is wrong.. should be cloned right from the lunch meat one..????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:38 AM
thank you
Page 3 of 3