Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two 'celebrate anytime' birthday cakes

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 21st Sep 2006 at 9:27 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:30 PM by -Maylin-

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 6:34 PM
Yes why have to wait for 6 sim-years (for example) to have a birthday ? Now my simmies will be able to have birthday anytime, good !!! And besides they are beautiful cakes, so thank you !
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 6:44 PM
Beautiful work! It's so nice to have some variety.
Instructor
#28 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:23 PM

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:33 PM
good! I was getting tired of the same cake for every birthday
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:17 PM
I love it! I wanted one of these for a while! <3
Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
Thank you for sharing these, I was getting tired of the same cake for every birthday!

Shawnee
Instructor
#32 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:30 AM
*hugs* These look so awsome and realistic, thanks so much.
Scholar
#33 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:39 AM
Beautiful cakes and such a wonderful idea. It will befun to celebrate the birthdays in between the age transitions. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 3:00 PM
Thanks!
i love them =)
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
wow! i love it!
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:50 PM
Thank you. Was getting tired of the Maxis birthday cake. Now my simmies can have vairety
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:56 AM
It's lovely! Thank you for sharing♥ Great job, too
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:04 AM
These are great! Now I can have the perfect graduation party for my college sims.
Scholar
#39 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:45 PM
Looks delicious. I love chocolate cake! Is that a Black Forest cake? Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:36 AM
yay I am loving the square cake, now that is the kind of b-day cake I'm talking about!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:00 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! that plain, boring cake was getting old! ....Now, can these also be celebrated for an actual birthday, and will the sim grow up after blowing out the candles?

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by im_a_disaster
Now, can these also be celebrated for an actual birthday, and will the sim grow up after blowing out the candles?
Yes, if you use proper interaction.
If you select 'Blow Out Candles', sim will grow up.
If you select 'Celebrate - Blow Out Candles', sim will not grow up even if he/she can.
Instructor
#43 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:22 AM
Lovely cakes. Well done and thanks.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 8:08 AM
Thank You so much! This is the best! It's kind of awkward when the kids friends come over for a party and then their friend turns into a teenager like *poof*

Maxis cake hideous? It makes me wonder...what kind of taste do these people have...and 90% of the npc's are ugly...i understand everyone isn't beautiful but...

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:40 AM
oooh pretty!

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:33 PM
Thank you so much!! I was looking to extract some of the desserts from the game to make buyable from the catalog to make running a bakery a lot easier, but this will work and save me the work of extracting them properly. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th May 2008 at 5:47 PM
Pretty cakes, I won't resist to eat these, lol

;
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 9:35 PM
Great for a story, a late birthday because of something or other, lol
this is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 11:37 AM
Wow! Thank you so much I've always wanted a cake that wasn't round. Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:38 AM
I like the maxis cake but it does get boring use the same cake over and over again and I wish Maxis had bothered to take the time and make their cake recolorable and do this "celebrate birthday/celebrate anytime" thing. I like to turn aging off while the sim parents are teaching the toddlers things then turn it back on after they are done....unfortunately by the time the kid is ready to grow up (no more wants as a toddler) I can't use the default cake....
Page 2 of 3