Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 3:12 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 11th Jun 2009 at 2:17 PM.
Default Apartment Life Pictures (v2)
Post your Apartment Life pictures here!

AL Pictures (v1)

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 2:49 PM
YAY! FIRST POST!

Kim Cordial's cute widdle toy dog, Fang.

Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:40 PM
Rose and the Doctor Hugging

#4 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:53 AM
Rose is just so beautiful.Here is some of my latest shots.These are mostly of Hannah a cute female kid living with her single father Heath.

#5 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:55 AM
So I just got Apartment Life, and I'm fascinated by it so far!

Kimberly Cordial

Samantha (my favorite :giggler

Turning into a good witch!

Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:07 AM
novemberlove: I really like Samantha, she's very pretty!

Here we have Alan signing for his apartment (his wife Julie and son Miguel are in the background)

Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 10:48 PM

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
#8 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:19 PM
i LOVE that first pick, Tasia!

Unfortuently, i have no pics of my own...but i hope to see more!

xD
#9 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:55 PM
I just got AL today, and I'm freaking HOOKED.

My favorite part: The Spectral Assistant

Disregard the random lamp coming out of its hat. Fail picture.
#10 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:26 PM

Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 3:28 PM

Tate Spencer is a (good) witch!

#12 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 4:33 PM
I love the picture with the mother and daughter at the hotdog stand.Don and Cassie sleeping in the chairs on the lawn of the boothbay apartments.Their taking it easy.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st May 2012 at 6:21 AM
The opposite ends of the spectrum for apartments in my game.
First the bad.
In a seedy part of downtown called "The Barrio" are several run down slums such as this one. There are 8 efficiency units in these buildings that are pretty hard on the eyes!

This is the Alan Parsons Projects in my seedy neighborhood. There are 20 horrible little two bedroom units in this complex.

Now the good.
This is the Majestic Apartments located in the well-to-do section of my downtown. There are 14 spacious two bedroom apartments in this complex. There is also a gym, sauna, pool, parking, and helipad.

And finally, the Winchester Apartments located down the street from the Majestic. This has all the amenities of the Majestic except the helipad. Instead it features the top 3 floors serving as one huge unit with a large patio on each floor. Rent for the penthouse is a staggering 12,500 simoleons!
Scholar
#14 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:29 PM
WHOA..How the hell? How do you build that high? Id love to build stuff like that...O_O Those are great!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st May 2012 at 6:14 PM
Just type into the cheat console the following: setHighestAllowedLevel # Where # is any number between 1 and 255. Be forewarned: Unless you have a really beefy machine your game will most likely crash at floor 15! It also helps if you have a modified build camera so you can actually pull back far enough to work on something that tall.