Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:02 PM
Default Don't take my daddy!!! :,(
Poor Tylor. He got started with family and kids pretty late in life, and one evening he felt the life suddenly running out of him. What's worse, his young daughter Ellora just came into the room, seeing him fall down on the floor!

But Ellora would not give up that easily! Relentlessly she begged and pleaded with the Grim Reaper. "My mommy has a baby in her belly. Don't you think my dad deserves to at least meet his child? Please don't take my daddy!"

The Grim Reaper found her so annoying that he finally gave in, and Ellora let out a whoop and a yay and looked super creepy in the process!

Tylor's body was suddenly reanimated and he looked just a little bit shocked before he realized that he was being given a second chance.

When his wife realized what was going on she came waddling (being very pregnant and all) into the room as fast as she could and gave him a big hug. The Grim Reaper just watched, sighed, and vowed to come back when Tylor's family wasn't at home. :P

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:11 PM
Haha. Very funny! That guy dying... Is he an adult or an elder? O.o
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:59 PM
He's an elder! He died (almost) of old age. The Grim Reaper actually came back for him the next evening so now his poor wife is left all alone with the three kids!

Instructor
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:31 AM
Sadness
I disagreed with the above post because its sad
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:47 AM
It actually was pretty sad! I liked that guy and he wasn't around in my game nearly long enough.

Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:59 PM
Nice story.