Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Batrea : 25th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM.
Default Adopt Them Away Challenge
Sims 4 – Adopt them away challenge
I wanted to make my own challenge, and decided it was going to be an orphanage challenge. After brainstorming while waiting for my oven to warm up, I made the challenge in my head.

Starting up:
1. Make a YA, A or E sim in CAS. His/her traits and aspiration is your choice. If you want to have fun, give him/her the “hates children” trait and see how s/he struggles.
2. Build a house. You can start with 45 000 simolions after you have bought a lot to do so. You can use the bb.moveobjects cheat if you want to.
3. Adopt five (or more) kids/babies (or a mix) Edit: You can also make them in CAS, but chose traits randomly. If you adopt, you can get 5K simolions because it cost 5K to adopt five children.

Rules:

1. The Heir(ess) can get married and have kids if you wish, but can't adopt the children in the orphanage.
2. No cheats. (You can change the sims in CAS without editing their traits/aspirations and use the reset sim cheat)
3. Your sims are not allowed to work.
4. Aging has to be set to normal or long and you cannot force aging.
5. You can hire a maid when you have the money to do so.
6. After you have completed the challenge, feel free to try to adopt away some more children.

Adopting away the children:
The goal of this challenge is to find the five children a new home. To adopt away someone, the sims have to:
1. Be a child or teenager
2. At least be at level four of the social skill.
3. Be at maximum friendship level with the adult that is going to adopt him/her. (A random YA-Elder sim)
4. C grade or better.

If you have set the aging to long, you also have to:
*Make the child/teenager be good friends with all the others in the household you are going to adopt them to.
*Have an A grade or better.

When they fill the criterias, move them out and into the adoption parents home.

Making money:
You cannot have a job! You make money this way:
1. Stuff like painting, gardening, collecting….ect
2. The city gives you 1000 simolions every Sunday.
3. By getting lucky on rolling the dice.

The dice (Optional):
Every Monday, you roll a dice (or use a site like random.org) and the following things may happen:
1 = You are lucky. A local charity has collected in 1000 simolions for your orphanage.
2 = Oh no, one of the kids managed to burn down a bit of the orphanage. You have to take away 2000 simolions from your funds to pay the bill. (If you don’t have so much money, you have to sell something from the house)
3 = Oh no, the kids are sick. They have to stay home all day and cannot talk to people outside of the household, do homework or go to school.
4 = You are lucky. An old friend gave you 1200 simolions.
5 = Oh no, one of the children in the orphanage broke five windows at school. (S/he is really not good at playing football) You have to pay a 1000 bill and the child cannot do his/her homework for three days.
6 = You are lucky, you found the missing pet of a millionaire and s/he pays you 2000 simolions.

You win when all the children are adopted away.
You lose if any of the children are not adopted away before you heir/heiress die, or if they become an young adult.

I would LOVE to hear if you are doing this. My name on twitter is BatreaSims, so tweet me if you have twitter, or just post it here. Please let me know if you have ideas for new rules or something.e let me know if you have ideas for new rules or something. 
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM
Just edited the rules a bit.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 6:18 AM
i will try this
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 7:21 PM
It does sound really cool buth.... how do you get the kids or teens to be adopted?
do you cheat to do this?