Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2015 at 3:20 PM Last edited by yorkshireterrier : 5th Aug 2015 at 7:25 PM.
Default A-Z Baby Challenge 2.0
So, this is my version of the A-Z Baby Challenge. I just wanted to make it easier, incase others are finding it tricky. I hope you enjoy this, keeping in mind this is my very first challenge and am open to any suggestions to make this any better!
Make a YA male and female. You have two options, make them husband and wife in CAS or building their relationship in game. Then, choose a cheap house or make your own. Feel free to use money cheats for building but afterwards, make sure to have 5,000 simoleons after*.

GOAL
Get 26 children. For example, your first child might be Alice, then Bella and so on. (You don't have to use those names!)
Try NOT to die. If your sim does, just carry on from the first female child. Age her up if need be.

RULES
You can age up babies straight away, it's up to you.

*Type in cheat bar: testingCheats on, then hit enter. Then type in money 5000. This will make your funds 5000.[/I]

Thanks for looking at this challenge and I hope you enjoy!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th May 2015 at 6:30 PM
Cool idea!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 10:54 PM
I like it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 6:28 AM
I might try this challenge but right now i am doing the 100 baby challenge and i am only on the 5th child right now it is going to take forever so when i am done with that challenge i am move on to this one. This is a really good idea i really like it.
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yorkshireterrier
GOAL
Get 27 children, going along the alphabet.

Wait... what language do you speak? It mustn't be English...
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 12:36 AM
I'm making it like a hundred baby challenge, which is working well. I'm also giving her a thousand simoleons per kid, as like the father giving financial support, mostly because of her low income.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 4:03 PM
27? Isn't it 26? Anyway cool challenge I'm gonna try it xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikeman101
Wait... what language do you speak? It mustn't be English...
I do speak english and am fully british. However I am only a kid. Could you tell me what to change it to?
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 4:02 AM
There are only 26 letter's in the alphabet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Istaken
There are only 26 letter's in the alphabet.
Oh yeah! Thanks! I'll change that now!