Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 8:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Portrait Panel Error?
So, there's something wrong with my portrait panel. Every time I go around another NPC sim, it adds them to my portrait panel, but i'm not able to click on them or control them. For example, if the newspaper girl/boy comes on my home lot to deliver the mail, it'll add them to my portrait panel until they leave. Any way to fix this because it's annoying and disrupts my gameplay.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 12:44 AM
This is the Where Can I Find? section of the forum, sorry but I didn't even see this post until just now.

But anyway, the answer is going to depend on what you are using to modify the portrait panel in the first place -- the usual contenders would be the NRaas PortraitPanel mod or AwesomeMod (or both, if you are allowing them to fight it out between them).

Regardless though, NPC's are never going to be controllable while they are still NPCs and NPCs cannot become part of the actively played household (while still being NPCs). The designation does mean Non-Playable Character. We cannot control a maid or a paper delivery sim.