Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:51 AM
Mariah getting drunk and flirty!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:55 PM
Rita Volt

Billy Volt shocking his older sister Rita Volt

Billy Volt

Rita Volt is the heir and she has 2 children of her own.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:49 PM
Ah, so children can really sit on that thing (I don't know the English term, sorry).

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Field Researcher
#79 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:58 PM Last edited by indigoskycaller : 21st Sep 2014 at 4:08 AM.

I have two hypotheses: either she thinks eating her homework will make her smarter, or, since there aren't dogs in the game, she's improvising.
Mad Poster
#80 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 7:46 AM
My little artist loves to tend bar. Looking hard at Don's son, Angel Lothario. I am too sister, I am too. *nods*

I think she's a barfly. I kind of like how things are going with mixology.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#81 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:50 PM
I started with some sims from the library, but then things had gone wild ... I downloaded the "Schlömpels" and "Gronkh" from mechpuppe82 and Wilson Luchador.

Now it was time for the evil side of the neighborhood:
I made Megamind and his friend Metro Man

This is the craziest town I have ever played!!
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:16 AM

When I saw PPG Sims I couldn't help but make this. :D
Instructor
#83 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:18 AM

Sir... you're doing too much. Too much!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM Last edited by Jendra9311 : 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:26 AM.
Linda Moore visiting her friend to discuss their newborns (and their breakups)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....ca9ab3a3726997a

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....ae662960b17fa70

Edit: Bonus picture - Mali Landgraab being amazed at the size of Nancy's... endowments

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....a70de5e6f767417

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Field Researcher
#85 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....ae2aace276fa7cc

caught my child sim skipping school today....

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Inventor
#86 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:00 PM
Random scenery

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Instructor
#87 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:12 AM
I looove their facial expressions so much. Sorry for all of the almost identical shots. This is me and my boyfriend, moving in to the neighborhood (as roommates) and then dating. I wanted to capture every single look on her face. I don't know if it's because I made her a loner, but she constantly looks shocked or incredulous while talking to people.
Test Subject
#88 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:25 AM
Default TS4 Screenshot Gallery (Post your Sims photos here!)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#89 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:28 PM
Here's a tender photo of my first TS4 sim, Alice Lynn Watson, cradling her firstborn, Johnny. Say whatever you want about TS4 and the emotions and all, but don't you deny the pure love in her eyes :lovestruc
It's like she's thinking, "Could I really have created this little miracle?" or maybe I just read too much to these pixel faces' expressions...

Test Subject
#90 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:07 PM
Painting
Quote: Originally posted by littlejestersims
Here's a tender photo of my first TS4 sim, Alice Lynn Watson, cradling her firstborn, Johnny. Say whatever you want about TS4 and the emotions and all, but don't you deny the pure love in her eyes :lovestruc
It's like she's thinking, "Could I really have created this little miracle?" or maybe I just read too much to these pixel faces' expressions...

I think my sim can paint a picture of you and the bundle of joy
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:35 AM Last edited by MissChevus : 4th Oct 2014 at 10:39 PM.
Look what I just found with the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat.

One of my sims tried to read it, but the book magically glitched out of their hands.
Who needs a book on woohoo anyway?

Edit- Johnny Zest. That's who. His fiance Ivy got this moodlet after their date night.
Screenshots

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Inventor
#92 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:04 PM

After my main and favorite save decided to leave me I started a new one and felt nostalgic for Sims 2 premades so here is a little hood that will have Don, Dina and Nina (better versions of all three that I downloaded) and the Pleasants and the Brokes. All of those houses were downloaded from The Gallery.
Also not pictured here is the Sims 2 version of the Goth house that I moved the Goths into.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#93 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:37 AM
She's Pregnant and Annoyed by all his yakking!
Autumn just wanted to practice her guitar to be prepared for work...Her husband Leo just can't seem to shut up. I wanted to know how "Lull to Sleep" worked. He just sat on the couch for a while...stood up, had an energy failure, and landed on his face within two steps. lol
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:12 PM
Default Sims :)

Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 12:07 AM
my favorite sim sitting on a park bench and chilling.

oh yeah, the ends of her hair look weird. still waiting for it to be fixed. But it doesn't bother me anyway c: since the progress has been awesome this far<3

close up:

Field Researcher
#97 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 2:07 PM
She wants to befriend him.

Test Subject
#98 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kdiddy6
My heavily pregnant simself doing the new "sexy pose" for my boyfriend's simself.

Post your in-game pics here! :p

The pic is really cool.
Page 4 of 4