Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 6:24 PM
Default Sims 4 Teen Pregnancy Mod On Mac Version 1.10
Hey guys,

I'm looking for teen pregnancy mod for the Sims 4 on a Mac version 1.10. The version has the get to work expansion pack as well. I tried to download a mod from MCCC but it wasn't showing up on the computer in the game. Please help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 7:19 AM Last edited by bamrd : 31st Dec 2016 at 7:24 AM. Reason: Wrong Name of Mod
Deaderpool's Master Controller (based on Sims 3 Twaillan's Master Controller for reference) has a teen pregnancy option in it. It's also one of the most up to date teen pregnancy mods right now (I'm sure there's a version on one of the adult websites that's also updating, but I wouldn't know what it is). It's located on this site, just search for "Deaderpool" under users as "Master Controller" isn't always reliable for finding it. Usually, when utilizing mods, it's best practice to stay up to date on patches since bugs are often ironed out in later releases.

Make sure to have script mods enabled and allow for CC. This may require a restart after enabling, but the mod should show up under the lists afterward. If it doesn't, let Deaderpool know in the mod comments. I've never had any trouble when communicating with them.

Edit: Sorry, my bad. It's not "Deaderpool's Master Controller" it's "Deaderpool's Mc-Command Center". I was getting Sims 3 and Sims 4 mod terminology mixed up. They are (intentionally) very similar so I often confuse their names.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:14 PM
It doesn't have a teen pregnancy option to me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittycat1216
It doesn't have a teen pregnancy option to me.

I'm pretty sure you need to have the woohoo module installed as well, at least if you want "natural" conception. It's a separate download listed just below the main one. In the game, click on a computer>mc command center>mc pregnancy>pregnant sim selection...>ages to run pregnancy...>teen. You can repeat that for other age groups (YA and elder), as I think only adult is set default. Other settings that may be helpful are computer>mc command center>mc pregnancy>partner sim selection...>allow affairs>enabled (allows autonomous out-of-wedlock pregnancies, computer>mc command center>mc woohoo>woohoo actions...>allow teens (allows teen/YA or teen/Adult relationships) or alternatively computer>mc command center>mc pregnancy>partner sim selection...>use same age group>enabled (only allows pregnancy between sims of the same age group). I don't think any of those changes require a game restart, but it couldn't hurt.