Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 8:43 PM
Default WCIF hair like this?
Is this hair converted to sims 3? Do you guys know?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
Is this hair converted to sims 3? Do you guys know?

I had a look but I can't seem to find a converted version . I don't know if anyone one else will have any more luck than me.

[I]Some people say that the jewels of our life are our children. I personally think that the jewels of our life are our memories, good and bad each as we go along. ♥
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 1:59 AM Last edited by PizzaPartyForever : 26th Jan 2021 at 9:55 AM.
This hair was so lovely I simply HAD to just convert it myself if no one else was gonna do it lol. [HERE'S A LINK]

Cas preview pictures because I'm lazy. She’s my first non-object conversion so like be nice lol. She’s fairly high poly (20k) and It’s currently only for Teen-Elder Females (but I'll probably get around to converting the male version...eventually….maybe...hopefully)

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 2:03 AM
OMG that is amazing, thank you!
Not gonna lie, I would be very interested in the male version too if you're feeling up to it lol
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:24 PM
The download link isn't woking for me :/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
Not gonna lie, I would be very interested in the male version too if you're feeling up to it lol

I have entirely too many long haired rocker boys that this hair would look absolutely great on....I am very tempted...but also...i'm hella lazy.

Quote: Originally posted by losail27
The download link isn't woking for me :/

Hmm… tested the link on both my PC and my GF’s laptop and it worked? Idk, It could just be SSF being a little janky (per usual) just try giving it a little time and then reloading.

#8 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 4:12 AM
I'm getting an error on that link.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 1:07 PM
Refresh the page and the download should start. SFS has been playing up the last couple of days for me.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 2:49 AM
So, I did a male version because I have basically no self control. [HERE'S A LINK]

Cas preview again pictures because I'm still lazy. Same deal with the polycount (20k) but this time for Teen-Elder males.

Alchemist
#11 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 12:47 PM
@PizzaPartyForever thank you so much for making these! ❤

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
So, I did a male version because I have basically no self control.

Omg thank you! :lovestruc
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
So, I did a male version because I have basically no self control. [HERE'S A LINK]

Cas preview again pictures because I'm still lazy. Same deal with the polycount (20k) but this time for Teen-Elder males.

You're awesome, big thanks!