Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 6:40 PM
Default WCIF NPC mods
I downloaded douglasveiga's housekeeper service and just LOVE that it adds a NPC as a non-household member with no needs. Are there any other mods like this I can find? I want to just have random sims walking around my lot all the time.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 9:26 PM
If you look through his you will find the gardner, a nectar maker, and a workshop worker. One of the other things I do is add a few NPC's into my house or create them and use Nraas MC to make them unelectable. They stay in my portraits but I have no control over them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
https://modthesims.info/d/559243/cu...neric-role.html

You can pretty much add as many NPCs and give them role names to your liking.

Thanks this is exactly what I needed! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catfrog
Thanks this is exactly what I needed! :D

Well it didn't quite hit the mark actually since its not for residential lots. But still VERY useful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You can use it in residential I think, despite the name. Did you try it?

I did. The desk won't appear if I go into buy mode on my home lot. I havent tried on a community lot yet mind you. In the mod comments someone suggested they were going to try and retune it for residences but that was in 2017 lol