Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 11:34 AM
Default Allthehairs
I'm not sure if this question belongs here and not the WCIF, but still.
Is allthehairs.UK is being updated? On the main page is written about 2018, and comments in according section are dated this year. Also Digi wrote she could add hair but others couldn't.
I'm a bit confused right now.
Does anyone know something?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 7:07 PM
From the site: " Due to spam (I'm sure you noticed), I have restricted adding new hairs to logged-in users."
I guess that's why some can add hair and others, not.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 8:24 PM
I'm 'digi' there. The site works and people can still add new hairs as logged in users (and have added new hairs since my last visit) but for some reason they don't always show up on the front page and only appear if you choose the mesh creator from the list and hit the apply button. Unfortunately I don't know in more detail how the site works or what should be done to it to fix the issue(s) as the main reason I'm moderating is to remove spam entries in case the situation gets bad again with the spambots.

Alternatively there's also this google docs hair database that gets more updates... I think? I'm not exactly sure how to see when it has last updated or what was updated. ^^;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 10:39 PM
Thanks for answering, and I apologise for possible familiarity.>.<'
May I offer a little help? I'm a bit newbie but want to take part in Sims community and maybe shorten to-do list?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 9:26 PM
Allthehairs is site by @Nysha and they're the only one who can add moderators there or touch the inner workings of the site. It looks like their last online activity everywhere I can check has been back in the April so I'm not sure how active they are in this community nowadays. It's luckily calm there at the moment but if you want you can help by adding hairs you find to the site. Problem is that at the moment it's really hard to check if particular hair already exists on the site since the search bar has disappeared.