Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen - Retextured Marble/Pink

by JessicaRitchie Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 12:34 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 1:30 AM by JessicaRitchie : Add link

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:46 AM
Thank you all for the nice compliments, its very much appreciated, I'm glad you like the kitchen. You can now have a matching bath the link is above, I hope you enjoy it.

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 5:59 AM
I your pink set...it is my favorite color next to purple!!!:nod::D::baloons: Thank you for sharing and I look forward for more of your creations.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:57 PM
Default Thank you!
It's very lovely! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
Fantastic, yuo do excellent work and so do all of the others who textures and meshes oyou credited and included :=)
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM
i love the white/pink marble but i have a problem, i can't find the mesh for the kitchen and fot the livingroom!! can anntbody help me with the mesh.
I have the bathroom and the shower enzo but not the kitchen and i want it so bad, so any help is welcome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:04 AM
delanna all you have to do is follow the link above under meshes to the Tuscan Kitchen by phoenix_phaerie and for the livingroom go to that thread where it says HERE and it tells where to get the meshes.

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:20 PM
X- P!nk! -x
PiNK!!!! PiNK rocks my sockz thank you soo much! :lovestruc
your so talented!
emz x x <3

Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:55 AM
Amazing work. I am also not a fan of pink, as too many pink-lovers go "overboard", but this is lovely. Inspires me to do a complete, similar overhaul of these sets in blue. :-)
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:47 PM
This is beautiful, but, I have a problem. I download everything I need to download, it is in my Clean Installer and download file but, it is not in my game. What am I doing wrong. I get some of the furniture but, not all. Like the kitchen set, and child's room. and the toy house. I download everything you said to and they are still not there. Can anyone help
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:24 PM
Thank you for all the effort you put into your creations. Tickled me pink to find this!

Pat
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 4:48 PM
Wonderfull!
thats all what i can say!
thanx a lot!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 10:22 PM
A perfect way to start my birthday thanks
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 5:56 AM
this is just awesome! i love pink now i'm gonna go make my sims love it too.....hehehe
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:37 PM
I Love It! Your Pink is Pink ~ Beautiful Thanks for the Great Recoloring Work - Massive Content Here ~ Awesome Undertaking on your part ~ THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH ME
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 6:46 AM
This is gorgeous. I was only missing recolors for a couple of the clutter items, otherwise the set is perfect.

I'd kill for some matching refrigerators for the Tuscan set, but looks really nice with the Kitchenbasic refrigerator and trash compactors in white - and I have a pink recolor of the whispair dishwasher thats not quite perfect. Not quite sure who gave me the pink dishwasher, but the Kitchen basic didn't work because of a front gray panel... not sure if it was intended or I messed up the mesh somehow.

This entire set also mixes and matches beautifully with recolors in the Country Rose set, you can find all these items on MTS.
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 2:17 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:46 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 8:29 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 8:29 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 6:42 PM
Thanks so much for this lovely pink & white kitchen, I know I will love using it.
Page 2 of 2