Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimTransformer for TS3 *UPDATED 03/19/2014*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2014 at 4:25 AM by treeag

695 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 28
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:48 AM
wow, you've got this out quickly, i remeber the one for sims 2 :] Good times :D
I can't wait to see what EA add to their collection of creatures.

Pleased to be meeting you.... :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
If you're having problems, make sure you have d3dx9_31.dll in the right place. Read this for more info. Have a very Merry Christmas!

I have the d3dx9_31.dll in the right place but it still won't work, while I've read that it should work with version 2.3

maybe it doesn't work with 2.3 for me.

(btw. I have the same problem with the 'book of talents')

-Clautjejoepie-
Theorist
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 4:58 PM
Updated the first post, please try following the instructions if you still have problems
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:46 AM
Awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:02 PM
Can't seem to get it to work, I shows up in buy mode and I can drag it around but it won't place anywhere.

I followed all the instructions exactly and still nothing.
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:39 AM
it works for me. thankyou very much.
Theorist
Original Poster
#57 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FaithKlovesmusic
Can't seem to get it to work, I shows up in buy mode and I can drag it around but it won't place anywhere.

I followed all the instructions exactly and still nothing.

What does Delphy's tool say about your framework installation? What is your game version?
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
What does Delphy's tool say about your framework installation? What is your game version?

I can't use that because I am running on a Mac.

I am pretty sure I have version 1.8 (My computer savvy friend did all the installing/updating of it)
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:27 PM
Hehe, what about ghost mummies?

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#60 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FaithKlovesmusic
I can't use that because I am running on a Mac.

I am pretty sure I have version 1.8 (My computer savvy friend did all the installing/updating of it)
Other than dll problem, I'm not sure what else could cause your problem. If you have other mods related to ghosts or mummies, try removing them to see if they conflict.

Quote: Originally posted by Princess Rosalina
Hehe, what about ghost mummies?
Sure you can have them
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:22 PM Last edited by nerdy2008kid : 24th Jan 2010 at 5:35 PM.
I have everything installed correctly but when i try to buy it i can't place it anywhere. Any help will be appreciated. I have other mods installed and those worked. I am on windows. I checked it with Delphy's tool and it is ok, so what is the problem.
Theorist
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:25 PM
Other mods as in...? What's your game version? Usually this means you're missing d3dx9_31.dll. Refer to the instruction in the first post/Overview tab for more info.
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:54 PM Last edited by nerdy2008kid : 24th Jan 2010 at 6:15 PM.
I have the d3dx9_31.dll file and my game version is: 1.0.631.00001. I will try to put mods in one by one with the transformer and see if it works. My mods are: Buyable lifetime reward objects(foodreplicator,moodletmanager,teleporter,bodysculpter), Buyable fish(base game), Buyable flame fruit and life fruit, gain instant skills, your book of talent, the statue of life, 10* lifetime points from mood and wishes, 80% less lifetime points for rewards, more frequent opportunities and buyable special objects(gnome, deathflowere,etc), In a more understandable form:

Carrigon_FoodReplicatorHackTS3
cessil_BuyAllFish Fruithack
Gain_Instant_Skills_With_all_Hidden_Skills
Kolipoki_Buyable OPS, MTS, DF, + MG
lifetimerewards80
MoreFreqOpp
SolaceInSound's 10X Lifetime_Happiness_Elated_Gain SolaceInSound10XmoreLifetimeHappiness
Treeag - BookofTalent
VoiceIHear_BodySculptor_MTS
VoiceIHear_FoodReplicator_MTS
VoiceIHear_MoodletManager_MTS
VoiceIHear_Teleporter_MTS
Theorist
Original Poster
#64 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:13 AM
My Book of talent works but this doesn't? That's strange... I'll look into it in a few days, I'm a bit busy lately.
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:32 PM Last edited by nerdy2008kid : 26th Jan 2010 at 7:10 PM.
I just updated and i will see if it works now.

*Update*
It works! Guess i should have tried that first...
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 6:06 PM
I tryed both things didn't work can you help me. PM me.

Go Super Mario Project bu Rapsheba!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:54 PM
HELP! i downloaded it and got all the other junk to make CC work...like the Resource. package, the mods/packages folders, and the d3xdx9.dll file...and i put them all in appropriatte places...i ran sims 3 and it showed up in the catalog! the only thing is...it wont let me place it anywhere! its higlighted red and i even used moveobjects on...i need help! thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#68 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 12:57 AM
Have you tried Delphy's framework tool? What does it say?
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
it wont work for me is it suppose to be in the launcher downloads
Theorist
Original Poster
#70 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:27 AM
No it's not supposed to be in the launcher. Launcher is for sims3packs, this is a package file.
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 6:51 PM
the link to download is broken.. :\
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 10:00 PM
Well I would have liked to try this and your book but it will not work for me. Maybe the next patch. (Patch:2.5.12, d3xdx9.dll in bin folders, got recourse file from modthesims website and put in WA and original folder, and took out all other mods but yours and still didn't work)
Theorist
Original Poster
#73 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:19 AM
The most important thing is that you have d3dx9_31.dll in bin folders in both base game and WA dir, and also HELS dir if you have it. Have you tried deleting the scriptcache and re-buy the object after you fixed the framework installation?
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:21 AM
The link is broken
Im so sad now :'(
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:19 PM
Thank you so much this is exactly what I needed for Agnes Crumplebottom to bring back Erick and have a playable ghost. Thanks again.
Page 3 of 28