Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Peach Tree

by icemunmun Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 1:12 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:27 PM by icemunmun

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 6:26 PM
Beautiful realistic-like peaches
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 4:38 PM
Amazing work, looks great! Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 6:00 PM
Thank you so much!!!!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 6:15 PM
Thank you wuccwzt , Rynka_CS , ElenaInTheSims , Ele88 for the translations.Very much appreciated! You guys are awesome :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by lainey
I love your fruity mods, your description still mentions olive though. Just wanted to thankyou for all of your good work

It was a total facepalm mistake on my part .Fixed it!Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Livin in Sim
Very nice looking peach, I imagine you can get the seeds in seed packets? Since they utilize the apple, will they also grow on the lots where apples grow?

I just utilized the apple tree mesh.The peach Tree has a totally different tuning and a separate object(just with mesh referencing) and thus it won't grow on the community apple trees.Peaches can be found in the debug menu but the seeds won't be found in the seed packets.(Custom harvestables will require custom seed packets with an additional script and all.I may consider making a custom seed packet in the future if I end up making lots of new harvestables).

Quote: Originally posted by rockonmew
I love this and the olive tree, these food additions are great and give the game more variety, I just wanted to let you know that after installing this mod, it works in game okay, searchable in debug, the tree can be found okay, but the peach itself in debug was shown as a red/orange crystal to me (it says peach but it`s not, lol)? I took the tree itself out of debug to plant it, works fine, but just thought to let you know in case someone wasn`t using the buy food from fridge mod. Thank you so much for all your effort, I truly appreciate your content in my game, and so do my sims!

What you are seeing is the peach crystal(base game item).But are you not seeing the peach fruit beside that? I have attached a pic of what it should look.

Thank you nativefan for explaining

Very many thanks to thril1 , Mendota , girlfromverona , cateyes2201 , Pinamaus , Snowhaze , coto39 , Ceunon20 , eman72 , gurlgamer09 , Lily26 , AncientRome , fetry , VerDeTerre , jenba , Keichelle3 , Bjazz , zarfgr
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 3:20 AM
Nice to have new things to plant and experiment with. Thank you
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 1:29 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 28th Mar 2016 at 1:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nativefan
@ icemunmun
Sure!

What I'm wondering is; how long does it take to finally see a peach on this tree?
I've been having it in my game ever since, but nothing grows on it.
Same with the olive tree wich is sitting there even longer than the peach tree. (same with the orange tree from plasticbox) These custom fruits seem to take forever :/
And yes, I take care of them, watering etc. They just stay pretty LOL
There should be something showing by now don't you think?

HAPPY EASTER!

It actually takes a long time to become harvestable the first time around. At least more than a week.Often more than that.I have found that the game Apple tree also takes quite long to bear fruit sometimes.

Happy Easter
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:32 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:02 AM.
As I have written to you before about the Olive-Tree, the same thing now happen to the Peach-Tree. No fruits on perfect status and offshots are not showing in my Inventar.

Thanks for the report!
I could harvest and take cutting from already mature trees so I have planted new ones and am currently waiting for them to grow(Did not get much in game time as yet)

1.Are you on the latest patch?
2. Do you have the other harvestables ( Orange and lettuce) ? Do they work?
3. Do you have any gardening mods? Can you link me to them.
4. If its not too much trouble can you check with no other CC in a new game after clearing caches?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 4:51 PM
thanks so much for this wonderful creation!!!!!!!!!!! a peach tree, yay!!!!!!!!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 2:18 PM
@icemunmun

Me again

As I have told you in my previous post I've deleted the peach tree and orange tree from plasticbox re-planted it, AND now on staus pretty I've got big peaches and oranges on there YAY)))) Same with the orange tree. Now I can finally see fruits on my custom trees.
Also noticed that the custom trees have much bigger fruits♥ than the Maxis trees.

Awesome!Thats really good to know
Bigger fruits is due to bigger meshes.I made the peach bigger than the apple because a peach has to be juicy :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 1:42 AM
I love peaches! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:09 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 12:25 PM
Default Stbl
Here's the Polish translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_80000000_0F000000DAE616C2%%+STBL.zip (397 Bytes, 26 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 7:31 PM
Thanks for this :)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd May 2016 at 9:56 AM
Harvestable Peach Tree - Spanish translation
Hello icemunmun!
Here's my slope translation in spanish!

Enjoy/disfruten.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Peach - Spanish.rar (261 Bytes, 18 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#40 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Piesek64
Here's the Polish translation.

Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
Hello icemunmun!
Here's my slope translation in spanish!

Enjoy/disfruten.

Thank you so much for the translations. I am late...but i finally updated with the translation !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:45 AM
Great idea, Love the tree.......

...unfortunately it doesn't grow any peaches. Don't know why it doesn't work for me.

=(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 11:51 AM
thank
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#43 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 10:07 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 31st Aug 2016 at 8:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lucky Star
Great idea, Love the tree.......

...unfortunately it doesn't grow any peaches. Don't know why it doesn't work for me.

=(

Redownload the latest version, get the fruit ( not the tree) and re-plant it. It sometimes takes upwards of a week in game for the tree to become harvestable.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:44 PM
Thanks for the peaches!
Here is PT-BR translation.

[0]: Key 0x8ABF2786 : Pêssego
[1]: Key 0x0420C4A2 : Pêssego fresco e suculento por icemunmun
[2]: Key 0xA29A6E9F : Pêssego
[3]: Key 0x11873DDC : Pessegueiro
[4]: Key 0xBDEEB93B : Uma árvore comum que produz Pêssego
[5]: Key 0x9FBF91A3 0x00 : Pessegueiro
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:19 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:35 PM
Hi ! I translated it in french.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FR_icemunmun_Peach.rar (327 Bytes, 94 downloads)
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:04 PM Last edited by MaxtheCat : 6th Dec 2017 at 6:59 AM.
Hi Ice! I love all of your creations, i downloaded em all! But after intensive tests i can see in game everything but this, olive and cucumber, so my sim cannot plant those three vegs and so the relative recipes are grayed. My game and mods are all up to date.
p.s. naturally i made a search in debug mode and filtering as cc aswell
many regards

I updated custom food interaction and now all is well Thank You!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#48 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:41 AM
:D :D :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 2:04 AM
I agree with MaxtheCat, the cucumber and peach on my side don't appear in my game. Overall thank for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 3:41 AM
Sincerely hope all the thanks isn't spamming you. Just wanted to say your mods make the game some much more lively, and I love the different combinations and foods!
Page 2 of 3