Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Tudor

by jhd1189 Posted 9th Sep 2006 at 5:04 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2007 at 3:47 PM by jhd1189 : New Compatibility Information

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 4:52 AM
Beautiful house, thank you :p
Instructor
#27 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 4:58 AM
Thanks so much for an another creative tudor house that I can use in the sims game. I can hardly wait to install into my Verona neighborhood.
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 7:11 AM
Love it - can't wait to play it. I've spent WEEKS recreating houses from floor plans, pictures, and memory - I really appreciate your sharing your work.

Rooby

I can play 8 Sims in one house in my SLEEP - and frequently do! :)
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:39 AM
Beautiful! Just what I was looking for.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:15 AM
I love this house so much, I had to show it off to my sister, referring to it as 'the cutest house ever'.

I'd also like to point out that you don't actually need all the expansions listed up there, as I have neither Uni nor OFB and it works fine for me. (Which makes me really happy, I was worried it wouldn't.)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:50 PM
Thanks, this is real pretty! I can never make Tudor houses, and the Maxis one is so unoriginal - so I appriciate this Is the CC included?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 4:36 AM
I love it! Thanks! It's perfect for my new Medieval neighborhood, and my kingdom challenge im starting
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 2:11 AM
SimulatedDork- Yes, everything's included with the lot.

Mike141- I've always wanted to try the medieval challenge, and this would definitely be one of the houses I'd use if I ever got around to it. I'm glad you're trying it! :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:56 AM
This house is wonderful, it breaths old! jhd you have outdone yourself on this one!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:30 PM
It's al most a half year ago that you made this. And I still enjoy it in my game.
The first time I saw this lot on Mod was my birthday. (30th Sep) But I couldn't write a thank message to you. So here it is (verry late...); "Thank you for sharing this house. I realy like the walls and the setup of the lot. I changed the garden a littel bit. But my sims love it to be in this house."
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:51 AM
This is definitely going into my medieval neighborhood! Very nice house... although some furniture would have been nice. Nonetheless, it's gorgeous on the outside.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 5:11 PM
Congratz on feature!! I love tudor houses for some reason, they seem so warm and inviting. Yours is no exception, its magnificent and well made. I realy like the vines encasing it. Good work !
Forum Resident
#39 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:25 PM
Nice job, thanks jhd.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:21 PM
Very nice house, it would fit very nicely in Veronaville too. I really like the climbing ivy but also noticed the "broken stucco" and feel that is what really adds the special touch, making this house much more 'realistic ' looking. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Instructor
#41 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:21 AM
Just the house I was looking for! Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Page 2 of 2