Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mauritania Expansion Set - windows and doors

by leefish Posted 5th Jan 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2013 at 9:39 AM by leefish : Revamp pics and post as was rather poor pics

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 6:54 PM
Hooray! You finished them. Thankyou, leesester!
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 1:19 AM
thank you so much for these! I love that door, and could never understand why there were no windows to match. I'll be using these in all my houses now :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 2:53 AM
Thank you soooooo much for these they look awesome. I never understood why Maxis insists on making orphaned items. I am so glad you made a complete set because I have always loved the original doors and now I can love more doors and some cool windows too. Thank you so much for sharing these I can't wait to use them.
Inventor
#29 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:04 AM
Wow this is a great set and you've made lovely windows to match too, thank you so much!! Good luck in your new job.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 1:55 PM
Thank you for making this set. It is realy lovely. I love the windows and also the door with the transom above it. I never used the door because it was so small, but now it will make a perfect sized frontdoor. thank you for all your hard work and succes with you new job.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 2:03 PM
These are great Thanks so much
Field Researcher
#32 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM
Great add-ons, thank you
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 8:12 AM
These are great, lee. Glad they are finally ready to download.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 2:02 AM
I really appreciate these! I love the maxis door and always wondered why they didn't include matching window, etc. Good to know there are creators like you!

*Good luck at the new job!

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#35 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 10:55 PM
WHAT! I have been talking to you so often! Why didn't you remind me this was up!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! This is just beyond words and i am trying my best to fathom how wonderful this set is!

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Hows that for a comment :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:34 AM
That door is one of my favorites! Beautiful set, thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:34 PM
Finally a set to match a really nice door, thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:45 AM
Thanks! I love having matching door and windows, and like so many others said - Maxis aren't very good at matching things.

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:53 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank you for making such a beautiful finishing set for the game. I use it quite frequently in my neighborhoods. However, I noticed a bit of oddness with the staircase window at night. If you're looking at it from the inside, the frame of the window becomes a very dark blue in color, no matter the coloring of the frame. The outside is just fine and is lighted properly. I noticed this one night when I went to take a picture for my legacy story.

Again, this only happens at night and it's perfectly fine during the day. I just thought I'd give you a heads up. Thanks again for making such an awesome set!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star_lady
Firstly, I would like to thank you for making such a beautiful finishing set for the game. I use it quite frequently in my neighborhoods. However, I noticed a bit of oddness with the staircase window at night. If you're looking at it from the inside, the frame of the window becomes a very dark blue in color, no matter the coloring of the frame. The outside is just fine and is lighted properly. I noticed this one night when I went to take a picture for my legacy story.

Again, this only happens at night and it's perfectly fine during the day. I just thought I'd give you a heads up. Thanks again for making such an awesome set!

Oh no, I am sorry - I will try and fix it - but I think it is because it is 2 windows turned into one big one. On my card all the colours are there, but are much darker...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Oh no, I am sorry - I will try and fix it - but I think it is because it is 2 windows turned into one big one. On my card all the colours are there, but are much darker...

All the colors are there for mine, too. It simply appears to be a cosmetic thing with that window only (I think so, but I've never made windows before) and it does not interfere at all with the game. No worries, and no rush! It's a beautiful set, and I love using it. :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:10 PM
I have always loved this door, and been a little bitter about having to settle for mismatched windows.... problem solved! Thankyou for the hard work
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:39 PM
Wow! This is amazing. I really really like this. It will be very useful for me and now I will have beautiful windows to match the maxis doors. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:37 AM
Yay! I love this door and use it a lot but it sucked having to use 2 doors instead of having one 2-tile door. Thanks a lot!
Mad Poster
#45 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:59 AM
Gorgeous set ! Thank you so much
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:33 AM
Thank you ! It's pretty
Scholar
#47 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
YOU are dangerous! I don't often dl building stuff but I now own 1/2 of what you've made. Great job, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:34 AM
<3 This so much!
And it's a little ironic. The name of my neighborhood(only use 1)is Morytania. And it has been for months
It's spelled differently cuz the name is used in a different game.
So it's like "Fate called, it want you to download this."
Heh. Tyvm for sharin this ^.^
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:31 PM
I love this set - can't play without it! <3
Field Researcher
#50 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
Congratulations and thank you for all your beautiful creations that enrich the lives of our Sims.
Page 2 of 3