Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 10:33 PM
Default Sims not clicking in interface
I recently added another sim to my house, and whenever I try to click their face on the sim list it never lets me select them. I tried using NRaas Master Controller and the normal way by putting them in through edit town, but it doesn't matter, it still wont let me click them. I have read other forums and cant figure out anything I can do. I would apriciate help. Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 4:24 AM
That happened to me before too. I think it has to do with a mod conflict? Once I fiddled around with my mods and got everything sorted it solved itself.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ralviee
That happened to me before too. I think it has to do with a mod conflict? Once I fiddled around with my mods and got everything sorted it solved itself.
I looked at my mods and found out it was Nraas mover. I'm assuming its because it removes the ask to move in interaction.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 3:30 PM Last edited by igazor : 7th Dec 2015 at 3:50 PM.
Mover doesn't remove the ask to move in interaction, at least not on purpose. What it's supposed to do is replace the moving interface with one that is more flexible and remove certain restrictions like the number of sims per household moved from or into. The behavior you describe suggests a version of Mover mismatched with your patch level or some other mod interfering with Mover and the move process.

Glad you got your game moving forward again (pun unintentional this time), but if you wish to pursue this further please consider opening up a support thread at NRaas.
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 4:40 PM
I've had this happen sometimes when returning home from a vacation, or when installing a piece of CC. Or just out of the blue, because I guess the game is programmed to run an algorithm daily, which has a chance of returning a big ol' middle finger just for shits and giggles.

If a restart-without-saving doesn't fix it, a "Reset Everything" from Master Controller usually does the trick. May also be a mod that's outdated or at the incorrect patch level.

Either way, good to know your game's OK now, OP. Running into an issue is always unpleasant.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!