Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 11:50 PM
WTF is going on
So... I have put a baby I want to kill two 3 story columns above ground. When it got the starving moodlet my sim (that lives two stories underground) got the crying baby moodlet even though the baby was 7 stories above her. Is there ANY mod to stop this from happening. Ps. I don't mean completely remove it from the game, just make it so if a baby is starving and my sim is in a different room they won't get the moodlet.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 12:19 AM Last edited by JessiL : 15th Jan 2016 at 2:20 AM.
You could just kill the baby with Master Controller . Or annihilate it so it isn't on the family tree anymore.
You can also remove the moodlet from the sim with MC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessiL
You could just kill the baby with Master Controller . Or annihilate it so it isn't on the family tree anymore.
You can also remove the moodlet from the sim with MC.
I don't want to use cheats to kill the baby. Also, the moodlet just comes back (I tried that ).
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bea334
So... I have put a baby I want to kill

I don't mean completely remove it from the game, just make it so if a baby is starving and my sim is in a different room they won't get the moodlet.

I don't want to use cheats to kill the baby. Also, the moodlet just comes back (I tried that ).

So...you want the baby to die or otherwise shut up naturally? It's taken a lot of time to understand this I must admit.

But if your Sims can't reach the baby to shut it up, reset it. If you want to let the baby die by itself then you're shit out of luck because babies and toddlers can't die.

If resetting the baby doesn't solve the problem, then you may have no other choice but to go for a more...permanent solution.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:22 PM
So... I have put a baby I want to kill two 3 story columns above ground. When it got the starving moodlet my sim (that lives two stories underground) got the crying baby moodlet even though the baby was 7 stories above her. Is there ANY mod to stop this from happening. Ps. I don't mean completely remove it from the game, just make it so if a baby is starving and my sim is in a different room they won't get the moodlet.

HA! I'm glad you're not my mother
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:58 AM
Care to explain why you want a dead Sims baby in the first place and why the use of cheats or mods is out of the question in this respect?

(ETA: Besides, naming a thread "WTF is going on" is not really helpful, especially as there is nothing WTF going on in what you describe. A thread title should indicate to others what they are to expect inside a thread. I would almost have moved it into the WTF thread here.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 3:52 PM
Is there any sims 3 mod that lets you cook and eat a baby like sims 2.
#8 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 4:47 PM
No, there isn't.
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 5:56 PM
This is exactly why we need a WTF button.
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 6:02 PM
Yeah Don. This really wasn't meant for the OMG WTF thread here. Definitely shaping up well for the Derpy McWTF threads though.
#11 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 8:38 PM
For that, i.e. Derpy, it has to become much much worse.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
For that, i.e. Derpy, it has to become much much worse.

What could be worse than starving babies so "Mommy Dearest" doesn't get a bad moodlet or wanting to cook and eat them?
#13 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 9:47 AM
Still not enough for Derpy McWTF; Derpy is like the Golden Raspberry Award for MTS posting, threads so bad that closing or deleting them would actually improve them.
Had OP rephrased their initial post this thread could perhaps even have become something worth discussing.

And as regards the eating, well, this site has a certain renown for having hosted an infamous piece of CC for The Sims 2 for this purpose.

But I see that this won't lead to anything worthwhile anymore; as BL00DIEDHELL already said, Sims babies and toddlers cannot die by ordinary in-game means.

Thread closed.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: Done with!