Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 3:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Cyjon's One Professor Mod
So I've installed Cyjon's There Can Be Only One (Professor) Mod before generating a University Hood in my game and I just made two CAS Uni sims to test it out with the other Uni Mods I've installed. My sims just went to their first classes and met two professors...

My game recognizes that the mod exists. I am running on Super Collection, does that have anything to do with it?
Screenshots

Call me Seth!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 7:24 AM
Two professors each, or two professors total? I think the mod gives one professor per major, although I might be completely wrong about that.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 12:47 PM
I think the vanilla Uni sub-hoods come with sets of professor NPCs for every major. The mod makes it that only one professor generates instead of two, so you might need to get a clean template of the Uni neighborhoods without any NPCs and dormies to see the effect.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 4:25 PM Last edited by trambling101 : 16th Jan 2021 at 4:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Two professors each, or two professors total? I think the mod gives one professor per major, although I might be completely wrong about that.

One professor in each major per the mod.

Quote: Originally posted by colazocker13
I think the vanilla Uni sub-hoods come with sets of professor NPCs for every major. The mod makes it that only one professor generates instead of two, so you might need to get a clean template of the Uni neighborhoods without any NPCs and dormies to see the effect.

Yeah I didn't add a pre-made Uni sub hood to avoid the large file count and to test out the mods I installed, I was intending on making my own for that reason. Also, there is a clean university template? I should have figured something was up when over 100 character files were created..

I even noticed that none of the dormies were generated with the default face templates I added to my game either (which I downloaded previously to creating the subhood - just to clarify).

Call me Seth!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 11:01 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 1:54 AM Last edited by trambling101 : 22nd Jan 2021 at 6:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
https://modthesims.info/showpost.ph...835&postcount=3

Oh thanks! So basically is it likely that the Sim State University NPCs & Dormies were added as this was the first university that I created? Was that my issue (sort of like how you get the Pleasantview townies for every new neighbourhood that you create)?

Likewise, would I be safe trying to delete sims the safe way in order to cut back on the file count (like I don't need 100 dormies & 20 professors)? Im afraid that I'm having some weird mod conflict or that the mod isn't working properly.

Call me Seth!