Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 7:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Dormies Refuse to Share Dorm Washroom
So I've been playing in one of my dorms and I noticed that my Sims won't enter one of the communal dorm bathrooms while another sim is in there, either showering or on the toilet. I am using these custom stalls with walls but I thought that they're simply slaved to the originals so it should not make any difference? The showers I am using in a smaller room within the washroom are these. The most annoying part is that if my Sims enter at the same time to use the facilities as a Dormie then they always get shoo'd out.

I'm playing on Super Collection for Mac and have several of the Essential Mods installed.

Call me Seth!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 8:05 PM
Does it work with the regular Maxis toilet stalls and communal showers?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trambling101
So I've been playing in one of my dorms and I noticed that my Sims won't enter one of the communal dorm bathrooms while another sim is in there, either showering or on the toilet. I am using these custom stalls with walls but I thought that they're simply slaved to the originals so it should not make any difference? The showers I am using in a smaller room within the washroom are these. The most annoying part is that if my Sims enter at the same time to use the facilities as a Dormie then they always get shoo'd out.

I'm playing on Super Collection for Mac and have several of the Essential Mods installed.

Looking at the comments, it does seem like a couple people have had the same issues, so there could be a problem. Maybe there's a mod conflict or the problem was fixed in an EP you don't have (but not for cloned objects), or some such?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 10:24 PM
Ok so I made another sim and moved her into the lot, replaced all the showers and stalls with base game versions. They work, I can understand for the showers as they may not enable the same behaviours but am surprised for the toilet stalls. Thanks for pointing out the comments of the download, I completely forgot to check.

Call me Seth!