Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#776 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 8:58 PM

Much like these pictures, Dustin Broke and his wife, Meadow (Thayer) are hot and cold. From the outside looking in, they don't make a ton of sense. Meadow is a sweet and thoughtful family oriented girl while Dustin is a hot-headed former bad boy with ambitions of wealth. Together, in the home they share with their daughter, however, it's electric. These two are inseparable.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#777 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:53 AM
@bbostic8: I love Meadow and Dustin together! They're engaged in my game

Rachel Burb (daughter of John and Jennifer Burb) and Mambo Caliente (son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth). They're two nerdy Knowledge Sims who are very much in love.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#778 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:07 AM
A loving couple. That's MOM with the beard.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#779 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:15 AM
"Carpool? What carpool? Who cares about a carpool?" (Freya wouldn't stop kissing Gail. I had to cancel her queue and force her go to work )
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#780 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 3:11 PM

Lucas and Vella got married after mayor Jennifer Burb (and Vella's mom) expressly forbid them from seeing each other. Vella just got into college at that point and she quickly became pregnant and gave birth to twins Royal and Loyal. This all happened because of challenges I rolled, but I quite like them together now. This picture was taken when Vella was still in college. She just graduated and moved in with Lucas..
Forum Resident
#781 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 7:05 PM
Buck and Jill are cute together:
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#782 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 3:20 AM
After wrangling the kids to bed and assuring the babysitter they would be no problem, Rhapsody and Felix Cosgrove finally got some alone time on the first date since before Rhapsody was pregnant. Images taken at the Village Gardens, a lot made by @bbostic8 here

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#783 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:45 PM
@Charmful
I really love your posed pictures.
Link Ninja
#784 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@Charmful
I really love your posed pictures.

Thank you hun, and you know I love yours too - can't wait to see you post again <3

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#785 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
After wrangling the kids to bed and assuring the babysitter they would be no problem, Rhapsody and Felix Cosgrove finally got some alone time on the first date since before Rhapsody was pregnant.
These are so lovely. I learn something about posing and lighting from every shot you share. The flowers are just beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#786 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:16 PM
[IMG]Parker and Tatiana Leong. A three bolt couple who met in college.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#787 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 3:45 PM

Jane Stacks and Martin Ruben on their wedding day. Guests include Castor Nova and Allegra Gorey, the maid, and Charlie Tang who was walking by at the time of the wedding. Jane is expecting the couple's third child together.

Call me Hannah
Forum Resident
#788 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 2:22 AM
PT9 and Jenny enjoying a nice date out at Hogan's Diner.
Lab Assistant
#789 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:02 PM
Romeo and Juliet went steady.
Juliet is truly in love but Romeo just seeks fun.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Test Subject
#790 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 10:26 PM
Here are some of my loving couples!

Suzanne Smith and Zeek Zhupa

Garrett Harris and Stella Terrano

Moxxu and Jana Zhupa (Zeek's parents)

Nithir and Varaunwen Undovir
Mad Poster
#791 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:51 PM
Linda-Elena Martin-Goldstein (daughter of Betty Goldstein and Andrew Martin) and Simon Viejo (adopted son of Catherine and late husband Julio Viejo) with Betty as a ghost in the background.
They have three children together; Carrington (adopted), Annabella and Kenny (born just before this photo was taken)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#792 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 5:01 AM
Stella Sharpe (née Terrano) & Edwin Sharpe got married, they're on a honeymoon right now.

I don't usually take pictures in my game, but I love these two so why not!

Mad Poster
#793 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 2:42 PM
Default Desdemona meets Othello

Well they're maybe not quite a couple yet -- they've only just met, but surely they're destined to be together. Desdemona Capp meets Othello Moore on Christmas Day at the Moltkes'.

I trust the relationship will end better than in the Shakespearean original; with his eight Nice points, I can't believe this delightful little boy will ever do Desdemona any harm. He sees quite taken with this vision in pink! :lovestruc
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#794 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:06 PM
Just don't name any of your sims Iago and you should be safe. XD
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#795 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:15 PM
The chef from the restaurant seems to be getting along well with Mrs Crumplebottom:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#796 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:36 PM
Gloria (Ajay Loner & Alexandra Teatherton) and Abacus Curious (Chloe Curious & Don Lothario)
As you can tell, this is my favourite couples pose

Gloria treated Abacus to their first breakfast as a married couple

What they don't know yet is that Gloria is pregnant :lovestruc

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#797 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:41 PM

Christina Goth and Sascha Dreamer are living it up at university!
Scholar
#798 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 9:21 PM

I can't wait to see their children.

Love is a helluva drug.

They're so cute, in a terrible, disturbing way.
Scholar
#799 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 3:50 PM
Ginger Newson & Tara Newson (née DeBateau) got married today in the snow outside of their new home! :D

Scholar
#800 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 4:37 AM
Dustin and Angela finally got married!! :D
Page 32 of 36