Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 11:09 AM
Default Laura's Arts
I do have some of my stuff in another thread somewhere, but these are some of my drawings:

Most of these are done in Painter Essentials with the exception of the second self-portrait, which is just pencil. Hence the lesser quality of the image - my scanner is out of action, so I had to take a photo of my drawing and hope for the best.

I also make teddy bears - I have a bear thread somewhere in the creative corner. I'm currently working on three more bears, so will post pictures when they are finished.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 6:34 AM
I agree that Picasso's paintings stand alone and speak for themselves. Art is not a visual jigsaw puzzle of meaning. But it is also interesting how little comment is made of Picasso's politics. To be honest, until this exhibition and the attendant publicity came about, I was unaware of the full extent of his political commitment.