Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 8:47 PM
Default Change into Towel
Hello!

I've been working on converting the onsen locker from TS4 Snowy Escape for Sims 2. I cloned the Seasons coat rack and aimed to change the interaction from Get into Outerwear to Get into Towel. So I looked at the "Sub - Spin into Towel" BHAV from the massage table to find out how it locates the towel outfit and copied that step over into the "Event - Change Outfit" BHAV in the locker. I've attached a picture of the result below.

This doesn't seem to work, though. My test Sim gets midway through spinning around and then I get an error. I forgot to take a screenshot but it was about something being out of range. I've attached the .txt of the error log.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? How do I fix it?

Thanks,
Poppy
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N003_t1119.txt (42.1 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 10:01 PM
Just a quick thought: The BHAV 0x029B (Clothes - Change Outfit) gets four parameters, and you pass two local variables (Local 0x0000 and Local 0x0001), but you didnĀ“t define any local variable.
In the right upper corner, you have a field named "Local var count" which is set to 0x00 - which means, there is no local variable.
Try a Local var count of 0x02, which means there ar two local variables (Local 0x0000 and Local 0x0001), maybe this helps.

Fairy Forest - Downloads for the Sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 10:14 PM
Thanks, julsfels! That solved that problem, but then led into a 'Check tree primitive blocked completion' error. I've been linked to http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...2:Object_Errors so I'll see what I can glean from that in the morning. Every time I try to make something, I realise there are a dozen new things I need to learn!