Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sephiroth, Final Fantasy Advent Children

by NessyOriginal Posted 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:14 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:44 PM by NessyOriginal

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 11:58 PM
ZOMG! Is he hot! *clickclick* XD Great job.

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:54 AM
Oh, the Great General Sephiroth. You did a wonderful job. ^_^ He's gorgeous.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:59 AM
A girl can never have too many versions of Sephiroth in her game.

Thanks for sharing! He's gorgeous! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 6:33 AM
thanks so much by the coments! A lot of time that I say that upload the Sephiroth finally I did it.

Thans

See you
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:34 AM
Wow wow wow, what a great job!!! You don't know how long I've waited for this since I saw it on one of your threads, Thanks a lot for making such great sims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:49 AM
thanks you much squall117!! you are so adorable!
Is that my firts Sephiroth was rejection 3 times and I decided don't upload a Sephiroth. But after the people ask me one, and I did the preiew but I late a more days to upload him because never like me the final result, this is the most near to the face that I wanted get it, I hope that enjoy it, I'm so happy to share him.

Thanks!

See you
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:14 PM
Woooow <.< That's so cool! Very very very good Job, thx :lovestruc !!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:36 PM
Weeeeeeeh! Seph!
He looks fantastic!
Can't wait to 'play' with him xD
THX! ^-^v
I hope to see more of your works, because they look all so great ^^
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 9:47 PM
Dear Shiva he is one hunk of a... anyways ^_^ where to start? I love the facial structure and I think you've pretty much pin pointed the lengthy snout (and such a cute snout I might add) of the Great General from AC. I've recently had to reinstall so I've yet to reinstall Cloud, Teef, Reno and Seph in my game. I'm so glad I've stumbled across this updated version. Many many thanks

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM
thanks so much by the coments!
Scholar
#12 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:28 AM
hey, finally it could pass the moderators, maybe last time the problem was on the wings. great version of sephiroth.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:06 AM
Yes! finally Sephiroth was uploaded and the moderators approve me, I think that was the archives that full the custom content, I hadn't the Clean Installer and I can't control all custom that was in the upload, now yes, and I think that is for this, that I forgot custom content because I didn't see it.

See you
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:23 AM
Default it doesn't work
My Sims2 says that it does not have the right expansion pack to support Sephiroth. But on your download page it says that you only need the Sims2 ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 12:21 PM
kai_taylor I don't use any ep for make Sephiroth, you need download urgently the program Sims2 clean Installer, with this program my downloads appear in your game. Don't worry, I show here the link of the program that you must download:

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

See you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:37 AM
Don't need/want Sephiroth in my game, so I won't be downloading him, but I did want to say, your job of modeling his face is totally great. I'll still give you a "thanks" post for the wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kai_taylor
My Sims2 says that it does not have the right expansion pack to support Sephiroth. But on your download page it says that you only need the Sims2 ?

Yeah, seems to be a "bug" of sorts with the Sims 2 game(s). Basically, since the creator has the expansions, it flags the .Sims2Pack file as needing, say Pets, even if there is NOTHING Pets related in the Sim. That's the whole reason ModtheSims2 wrote their Sims 2 Clean Installer program, to get around this annoyance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:28 AM
Thanks so much Absolute Ground Zero I'm so grateful by your words!

See you
Inventor
#19 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 10:37 AM
OMG I love Sephiroth he is my all time favorite character. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:04 PM
You have done a brilliant job matching the face. I had trouble with the nose but you've managed beautifully. He is one hot sim, movie and game character. Thanks for building him.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:47 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:33 PM
Could you make a new Hair Mesh with his Hair for all ages?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:38 PM
Zomg! *faint*

Utter perfection. ^.^ He is so hawt. o_o
I didn't think anyone could capture Seph's hotness, but you did!
I love all your FF sims. I have most of them. ^^

O.o Except Squall. I'll go get him right now! :D

Great job once again! :3
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:39 AM
Umm does it still work even tho the link doesnt work cause of mime he deleted his mesh
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:13 PM
Yeah, i can't find Sephiroth's clothes
Page 1 of 2