Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Troubled Britney Spears (really interesting download) :)

by @Stefan Posted 17th Dec 2007 at 10:02 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2007 at 9:35 PM by @Stefan

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:43 PM
Wow, for someone at their worst, you sure do know how to make her look best! Great work! Hopefully those hate mails won't keep coming, because you made a valid point in that last post of yours. But, yeah, keep up the good work! You're awesome at this kind of stuff and I'm glad you don't let hate mail stop you =3

I dreamed I was missing... you were so scared, but no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared. After my dreaming, I woke with this fear. What am I leaving when I'm done here?
Instructor
#27 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:10 PM
Stef you genius!I love you babe!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:22 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Dec 2007 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
*Pm's Stefan nine times*

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONEE!!! WAAA!

*drowns in emo tears*

Seriously, some people are smelly idiots. I hope they don't get you down because she's a very well done sim and your awesomely talented!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:26 PM
I must say this is something I'd REALLY like to see in my game ;D
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:37 PM
I'll say outright that I hate Britney Spears, and love this rendition of her although you made her look a bit prettier than she really is.

Sorry to those of you who like the girl, but I have absolutely no respect for her. Plus I think she replaced the boogeyman for many who saw her bald pictures. It's all a matter of opinion. But kudos for the ears on this one Stefan, how did you make them like that?

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Scholar
#31 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:55 PM
Thanks Stefan! That is such a close resemblance that it is painful. Now I will have to try to find that bright pink wig that she has been sporting recently and move her in with a loving family.
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:14 PM
oh i luv her !!!!!!!don't pay attention to haters......
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:18 PM
you should put the title as "Its Britney Bi@%#" heheh i love her and would love to get messed up with her at some club in LA we would be sisters!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:54 PM
Ok this made me lol! I love everything you create Stefan! But this has to be the best download on MTS2 hands down! Clever idea and awesome job ^_^
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:06 PM
Careful, man. Chris Crocker might screech at you.
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Thaxter : 18th Dec 2007 at 8:09 PM.
Well... I'm not a fan at all of her, but this is the best the sims2 copy of any celebritie I've ever seen!

Edit: You really show what you talented for! 10/10
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:31 PM
Wonderful, thanks :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:37 PM
Oh my that is freakishly life like!
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 8:07 PM
AB FAB!
Great work.
She looks just like the real deal.In all of her trashy glory.
Excellent work.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 8:52 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Dec 2007 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
great job! although the sim looks better than the real...

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:21 AM
OMG! That is too good! haha =)
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 2:00 AM
haha this made my day....as for the "hate" mail, um in my opinion you made her look better. im just sayin'. dont hate. lol anyways, great job!

moretreeslessbush
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 2:56 AM
Still makes me sad.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 3:02 AM
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 4:59 AM
Wow...amazing!!! This is so life-like!!!

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Forum Resident
#46 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:30 AM Last edited by SparkleSim : 19th Dec 2007 at 6:36 AM.
Wow! You did a fantastic job at creating Britney! So there was hate mail? It must have been posted in PMs because I don't see it here in the replies. But on that note, there should not be any hate mail. Hate is the nastiest thing in my eyes. I could never hate anything, anyone...the only thing I hate is the word itself. Don't let these haters get you down.

BTW-This is just a silly question, Is Chris Crocker a male or female?

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Cult Leader
#47 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 7:23 AM
Bwwahhahaha That's bilarious. Love it thanks!
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:59 AM
Wow thats awsome Shes gonna be the queen of my sims trailer park!
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:25 AM
chris crocker haha yup this is absolutely intersting haha give her more ! I love britney in anyway she looks like This is really unique WillStefan ^_^
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:40 AM
I think she's really cute. The sim, that is. <3
Page 2 of 4