Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM by CmarNYC : new version

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#151 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PreCiious
Heey thanks but i dont understand anything?!
I don't need this EA clothes i want only the pregnancy stomach when my sim take a shower?!
What files do i needed please answer me.

You need the packages in cmar_fpreg_TopNude_EA.zip and cmar_fpreg_BottomNude_EA.zip.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 7:52 PM
Thank God for the quick answer!. Sorry for the silly question but i'm not a english speaker you know?!
Have a nice daay
Test Subject
#153 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 2:40 PM
Another question, if you unlock all outfits with cheats, are you able to select the nude top/bottom?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#154 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BiddyBoo_Two
Another question, if you unlock all outfits with cheats, are you able to select the nude top/bottom?

I don't know - it would probably depend on the cheat or mod you're using to unlock outfits.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#155 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I don't know - it would probably depend on the cheat or mod you're using to unlock outfits.

I might have to try it out, I would be using unlockOutfits on for the cheat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 7:32 AM
thanks it actually works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 5:44 AM
thanks.
Test Subject
#158 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 2:27 AM
Hello Cmar, fan of the mod and many of your other mods. You helped me with a problem i was having with your penis mod. im having the same problem with your pregnancy morphing mod now, cept the pregnancy nude fix isn't showing on any sims from what i can tell. It worked when I first got it a while back, i think the pants fix is working still, but the nude fix doesn't seem to be working. any idea whats going on? here is a list of my packages folder as usual.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#159 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 7:54 AM
Just like with the males - try removing afTop, afBottom, efTop, efBottom, tfTop, and tfBottom. I'm not sure what they are but they're the likeliest to be conflicting.

Test Subject
#160 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 6:05 PM
now when i get her naked only half of her is naked, she has a white long sleeve shirt on the top half, any idea whats causing that?
Test Subject
#161 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 6:42 PM
never mind, i realized its like with that pants glitch that happened with the male, so i just need to wait till she gives birth so i can CAS her and fix it
Test Subject
#162 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 6:47 PM
i might have found a way to fix it, i realized the bug im getting now is the same as the pants bug with the males, so if i CAS her(after she gives birth of course) it should fix it in theory
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 7:10 PM
yea, i got it fixed, had to CAS it, thanks for the help again, your mods rock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:34 PM
Thank you so much! It's going to look so much better! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:34 PM
Thank you so much! It's going to look so much better! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 28th May 2014 at 8:00 PM
dear creator! thanx for your hard work! tell please is it possible to make this stuff applicable for males??)) http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371019
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#167 Old 29th May 2014 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mary-silver
dear creator! thanx for your hard work! tell please is it possible to make this stuff applicable for males??)) http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371019

Do you mean this? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=370508

Test Subject
#168 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 10:21 PM
Default Weird Annoying Glitch
Hey cmar, i'm not sure if your the one to ask about this, but i'm having a really weird and annoying issue with a "custom" outfit that can't possibly exist within the game. im not sure where it came from, and its glitching out my game. its boots that are exactly like boots that r in the game already, but here is the weird part. i removed all packages from my folder and clicked to run the game without custom content, and they r still there. the glitching part is what happens with infant sims, for some reason the age group allowed to use these boots is any and all, so it force attaches to infants because they have no default "footware". thanks to nrass master controller i can modify the infants clothing, but theres no other footware for infants because they are as stated before, infants. the true glitching is what happens ingame. it starts acting like the rubber sim glitch, but its like 4 times bigger, half the time i can't see whats going on. i can attach some pics if you need to see what i mean. so, any ideas on how to get rid of the glitching boots of death? cause i tried deleting them in game and i couldn't.
Test Subject
#169 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 10:27 PM
Default Weird Annoying Glitch
Almost forgot to mention, i don't know if it has to do with anything, but i did install a new expansion recently, island paradise, thats why i needed some more nrass mods, just master controller and nrass overwatch. cause the pathing for npcs in isla paradiso is HORRIBLE. i was lagging to death without overwatch
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#170 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:49 PM
Your glitch has nothing to do with this mod and should not be posted here.

I've heard of the problem; it's custom boots that aren't made right. You should post in the Help forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:05 AM
Thanks a million times over!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 5:45 PM
Does this work with a female teen pregnancy mod?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#173 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talented
Does this work with a female teen pregnancy mod?

This is only for adult females. Search for teen pregnancy clothing and you should find a teen nude pregnancy fix.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:27 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#175 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:25 PM
Do you know if there is a compatibility issue with Gnat Go splats breast mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460694 as I got a circle through the hips on a female pregnant sim.
Page 7 of 8