Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "Sleigh" Furniture 5/31/05 Updated Toybox UV mapping

by SnowStorm Posted 20th Mar 2005 at 5:32 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2005 at 3:08 AM by SnowStorm

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 195 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:30 PM
This set is beautiful!!!!! Love it!
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sissybreezerboy
I wish i could download but i can not do rar

Its not rar. its zip.
Test Subject
#128 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:13 PM
Haven't been on in awhile, so haven't had a moment to post, but this stuff looks great!!! Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#129 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 12:25 AM
This set is stunning !

I have always wanted a tdddler bed for my little ones....now if I could only figure out how to stop everyone from constantly waking up my toddler just to hold him all the time !!

Thank you for this lovely set!

Heather
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 1:26 AM
Well, I just want to report, that my sims (different sims in different houses) are not able to give the bottle or food to the toddlers sitting in the highchair. Just standing in front of the high chair and "freeze".
So I don't use the highchair now - but the other stuff works fine.
Test Subject
#131 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 3:37 PM
I am waiting for a few sets of recolors for the sheets before I download. Need more options. So once that is done I will get the toddler bed. Thanks and nice job on the object!
Instructor
Original Poster
#132 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 4:05 PM
There are a couple sheet options posted already. (Do a forum search on "sleigh". BUT the bedding uses the same as the Maxis Crib. So any bedding recolor you find for the Maxis crib will show up for the toddler bed and sleigh crib also.
Test Subject
#133 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:20 PM
Thank U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#134 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 4:10 PM
This set is beautiful!!! Great job!!!
Test Subject
#135 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM
Thank you been looking for more baby stuff but, no one really makes new crib meshes or, I just can't find them.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 11:01 PM
Love the new toddler bed and all the add-on goodies!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#137 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 2:53 AM
Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:44 PM
Hi, I tested this set and found a few oddities. For instance once the kids take the toys out of the toy boxes they can't be put back in. When I directed my Sims to put the toys away, the toy box reacted like a dresser and gave me the clothing options to change my childs clothing.

In the high chair - my Sim mom had no problem putting her child in the chair and giving her food, but when I tried getting her to take the child out she just froze. I had the same thing happen with the toddler bed. In both cases I had to repeatedly tell the mom to take the child out. It reminded me of the problem I have in my Sims houses with nannies or dads in the house. Only problem this house has no nanny or other adult. The moms a single mother artist who paints masterpieces from home, and cares for her infant.

The beds and armoire work great and all looks great in the game, but I had to take the toddler bed, toy box, and high chair out, because my toddler spent over half her waking time unable to be removed from them.

Just thought I'd let you know. Your work is so nice to look at, I really hated removing them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#139 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Writin_Reg
Hi, I tested this set and found a few oddities. For instance once the kids take the toys out of the toy boxes they can't be put back in. When I directed my Sims to put the toys away, the toy box reacted like a dresser and gave me the clothing options to change my childs clothing.

In the high chair - my Sim mom had no problem putting her child in the chair and giving her food, but when I tried getting her to take the child out she just froze. I had the same thing happen with the toddler bed. In both cases I had to repeatedly tell the mom to take the child out. It reminded me of the problem I have in my Sims houses with nannies or dads in the house. Only problem this house has no nanny or other adult. The moms a single mother artist who paints masterpieces from home, and cares for her infant.

The beds and armoire work great and all looks great in the game, but I had to take the toddler bed, toy box, and high chair out, because my toddler spent over half her waking time unable to be removed from them.

Just thought I'd let you know. Your work is so nice to look at, I really hated removing them.

I've had a couple people report on the freezing. I'm not sure what is up with that. I know about the toy box not letting the toys be put away, but I haven't figured out how to fix that.

Now the toybox acting like a dresser is a new one on me

On the high chair which version do you have? Does the tray move on the one you have?
Field Researcher
#141 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
Nice set, well go good in my homes, thx

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
Test Subject
#142 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:28 PM
i love it~
Test Subject
#143 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:44 PM
Gorgeous Set...Thanks again for sharing
Field Researcher
#144 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 1:24 AM
I just wanted to say how fantastic your objects are Snow Storm
I have the same problem with the original maxis crib as far as having to keep sending my sims there to pick up the toddler. I'm working on a complete house with pine furniture and have added yours HERE
I haven't completely tryed everything out, will have to get back to you.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Test Subject
#145 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 7:11 PM
Wonderful objects, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:17 AM
All I can say is thank God for enough room on my pc for all the wonderful things that you have created for us!..........so talented, so talented (trails off)
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:15 PM
Looks Amazing! Thank you soooo much I just LOVE it!
Test Subject
#148 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:19 AM
This is awesome! I'm so glad to find more cribs! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 9:52 AM
like the toddler bed idea! thanks
#150 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:14 AM
how can i get the stuff in my game , i am having alot of problems of doing that?
Page 6 of 8