Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Book of Talent *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 17th Jul 2008 at 3:35 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 2:42 PM by treeag

292 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 237 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Test Subject
#151 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:34 PM
You will not be against if I make transfer of yours mod on Russian?
Sorry for wrong text -- i'm translate this message in the electronic translator
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 1:05 PM
Hello, problem
I love your hacks but this one gave me a little trouble. With the hula dance and slap dance..after learning how to do the dances using the book, wehn the sim tried to dance it would have an error and I would have to reset them...thereofre they never get to dance the hula or slap dance. Just thought I would let you know. :P

They mostly come at night, mostly.
Theorist
Original Poster
#153 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alicia7tommy
I love your hacks but this one gave me a little trouble. With the hula dance and slap dance..after learning how to do the dances using the book, wehn the sim tried to dance it would have an error and I would have to reset them...thereofre they never get to dance the hula or slap dance. Just thought I would let you know. :P

Um I still cannot seem to reproduce this. Have you tried removing the whole downloads folder and see if it still gives you an error?

And astronom, Balbesia seems to have beaten you to it
Test Subject
#154 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 5:34 PM
Help Please !!!!!!!!!!
Ok It Was Nice When I Download it But When I Opened The Game I Buyed The Book Then I Said To Them To Study But They Did Not Want To Study I Tryed All The Skills All Bvs all Badges all Misc Skills But They Did not Want To Study Help !!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#155 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 8:09 AM
Cool really.I tought my sim body,dance,and bv dances and now shes a real dancer.This is one of the best downloads all your game mods help me much i have them all downloaded special thanks for the sim transformer too.
Test Subject
#156 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 12:50 PM
Erm, I downloaded, it appears on the buy mode menu, I place it on the table and when I click on it to learn something and give my sim an action, it doesn't work. Tha action just disappears ^^'
Should I try downloading again?
Theorist
Original Poster
#157 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:20 PM
Dapdopy and Troublesome, that's how it works. Read the first post. Jesus, I've answered this question for the umpteenth time.

Sorry, feeling a bit cranky today
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:46 AM
Firstly, thank you so much. I love the Book and cheat with it all the time.

Is there anyway you could make a version where the sim can read the book of talent without having to max out the skill category? Sometimes I want to gain my sim just 1 point of logic (for example) before they head out to work, but the Book of Talent gives the sim 10, which is cool, but but sometimes I don't want the sims to be an expert so soon.
Theorist
Original Poster
#159 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:27 PM
Updated today, added memories due to requests.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:19 PM
Thank you!
You are great!
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:58 PM
I tried this in the game and there's some problem.
The memory doesn't show whose memory it is. So the face and the name are missing.
Screenshots
Theorist
Original Poster
#162 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:33 PM
Oops. Sorry about that, obviously I was doing it wrong :P

New version uploaded, the problematic memories are removed until I have time to take a closer look and figure out how to fix it. In the mean time only BV and AL skills will have them. Sorry again.
Theorist
Original Poster
#163 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:09 AM
Ok it's fixed. Please redownload
Test Subject
#164 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:09 PM
very cool. x
Test Subject
#165 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:12 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:38 PM
It's perfect now! Thank you!
Test Subject
#167 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Antoniax-x : 7th Mar 2009 at 4:35 PM.
Hey, I really love this book it is so much better than the Simblender thing and going on vacation to learn all the things but I'm having trouble with the apartment life magic part. Can you tell me how I can fix that please?
Thanks
x
Test Subject
#168 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thanks so much for this mod! I use it all the time! Sure beats having to find the ninja so you can learn Teleport, not have to go on so many trips to get the bonuses and be able to get the badges. For everyone who sees this, if your sim wants to earn a bronze badge, using this WILL complete that want
Test Subject
#169 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 3:15 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#170 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:30 AM
This download works. It needs to have the "Corrupt Download" box UNCHECKED.

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#171 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:40 PM
no memories.

it will be greatly appreciated if you change the skill 'maxing' to 1 level before the max.
so that i can get the memory
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:51 AM
Cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#173 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:18 PM
to no ones fault but my own , I redownloaded your book as my comuter took a dump , can't live with out this book and highly recomend it , thanks again
Theorist
Original Poster
#174 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 2:46 PM
Latest version reuploaded. Something went wrong when reuploading, 74,495 download count went poof. Oh well.
Test Subject
#175 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:11 PM
UHm, about "Al-->Magic", please help me,I use the book for a witch, then she have all Neutrell magic, but her magic way is not. An evil witch must continue study the part of darkness to reach the highest magic lv, the book can't help this.
Of couse,she can't use the high lv light magics.
And, I alway hope my witch can use all of 3 types of magic: Light, Neutrells , Dark, no matter what kind of witch she is.

^^, I'm having a story about a great wizard , the most powerful, so I hope you can help me ^^ Please creat something like the talent book, but more powerful ^ ^

Sorry for my bad English .
Thanks so much :D
Page 7 of 12