Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Book of Talent *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 17th Jul 2008 at 3:35 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 2:42 PM by treeag

292 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 237 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 12
Test Subject
#201 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:40 PM
hi, i noticed these from before sasons was stolen from my innocent little laptop, that most of these involve a number of expansion packs. In hope of buying the more recent, TS3, i deleted most of my sims2, leaving only the origional and celebration stuff, so would this work for me?
Theorist
Original Poster
#202 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM
Yes it would
Test Subject
#203 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:47 AM
yay thanks ive been looking for one for ages!!
Test Subject
#204 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:42 PM
\\I apologize for not reading the entire 9 pages of feedback posts but I wanted to post this as quickly as possible //

The Bon Voyage dances don't work, It either gives me an error (Looks like the one you get if you use "force error" using the debug cheat but with diffrent numbers and reasons) or if I let the sims learn them again(Which gives them the memory again and I am guessing could but I didn't check: satisfy the want one more time) They do a very quick animation and return to what they were doing.
I tested on an existing family, not a new family.

I am going to check **EVERY** option with my current sims and a new family to check if they get the wants/fears satisfied, also if they get the memory and if the memento for Bon Voyage things gets fulfilled [I am going to edit this message to tell you what I've found out]
Test Subject
#205 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:10 AM
Finally! My sims are able to learn teleport & cash register badge without having to hunt for the ninja/own a business. An epic object! Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:44 PM
dude...all u have to do is type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (it is NOT case sensitive...) and then go to neighborhood, then bak into that family, and u can max out EVERYTHING including, how neat, what subjects they like (food, under chat) and relationship bars...but awesome job anywayz!!! ecause u can edit SO much more!!!
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM Last edited by musiclovas41123 : 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:38 PM.
where is it though??? i cant find it...
EDIT- never mind, i found out that it was disabled, (???) i put it "enabled" now, so yeah, everyone can check there, because it was under the ... screen, custom content, (the star) and i had to press enable, and restart my game, (not totally, just to exit, then go back in, lol) AWESOME JOB I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Test Subject
#208 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:21 AM
first of all thank you very much because this hack had helped
me so much! but now i have a problem. ever since i've installed university the book
won't appear in the game. it's not on the buy mode either.
it only appears as a normal book to the family who has it before i've installed university. i'm pretty sure i enabled custom content, i checked about 3 times..

then again, thanks for making this hack! it's very useful to me back then..
Test Subject
#209 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:35 AM
Thanks!

Rosa908 xoxo
Test Subject
#210 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by musiclovas41123
dude...all u have to do is type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (it is NOT case sensitive...) and then go to neighborhood, then bak into that family, and u can max out EVERYTHING including, how neat, what subjects they like (food, under chat) and relationship bars...but awesome job anywayz!!! ecause u can edit SO much more!!!

be careful with boolprop

it's not a toy!
Test Subject
#211 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:17 AM
This is possibly one of the best things EVER INVENTED! Where can I get a real life one?????
Forum Resident
#212 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 11:51 PM
This along with your other mods shows how talented you are. I love all your mods. Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
#213 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 6:24 PM
Is this for instant learning?
Test Subject
#214 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:48 PM
this one...

Scribbles
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 4:45 AM
there seems to be errors with the dances and also teaching toddler nursery rhyme. if you could possibly fix this that would be great.
Theorist
Original Poster
#216 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:16 AM
For the dance problem, the answer is posted in this very thread: http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...4&postcount=191

As for nursery rhyme, what is wrong exactly?
Test Subject
#217 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:17 AM
OMG, thank you thank you thank you!! I usually try to play with as few cheats as possible ("training" myself so that one day I might be able to handle a legacy or challenge), but sometimes the harder skills are SUCH a pain in the neck to get through, & a time taker if I'm trying to get the original 7 skills taken care of.

THANK YOU! ^__^
Top Secret Researcher
#218 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:32 PM
Nice creation. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#219 Old 24th May 2010 at 8:07 PM
Wow,i love this! And because i love this,i love you! o_o thanx!

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Test Subject
#220 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 5:25 PM Last edited by ErinTV81 : 25th Jun 2010 at 5:27 PM. Reason: spelling error
I know you've said (numerous) times that the book is found in hobbies/knowledge section but when I go there, there is no book. I downloaded it correctly, into my dowloads folder but still nothing. Do I have to put in a cheat code for it to come up?
PS- I also have my cc enabled so, I am lost.

ErinTV81
Test Subject
#221 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 2:07 PM
This is awesome! I can't believe I didn't download this sooner, it's so useful.
Test Subject
#222 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:35 AM
Hey, is there anyway you could make something like this for sims 3?
Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#223 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:11 AM
It's been made, actually. A few months ago
Test Subject
#224 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 10:13 PM
i LOVE it thanks so much i needed this really bad
Test Subject
#225 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 10:09 PM
Sweeeeeet Thank U
Page 9 of 12