Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taylor Swift

by mickeymouse254 Posted 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:59 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:09 AM by mickeymouse254

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 9:50 PM
Thank you for creating this sim! I have been looking all over for one that looked like her and you hit the mark!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:44 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 8:11 AM
best celeb sim ever
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:11 PM
Wonderful work! It really is Taylor Swift...! I love him...!
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:33 AM Last edited by br3ndanp : 19th Jan 2015 at 1:16 PM.
When I load her into my game, she has no hair. I tried editing her to put hair on, but none looks just right.

EDIT: Never mind, I found that the hair was a seperate download.
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM
please help. I can edit her in CAS but she does not appear in game. I have pasted the update as well as the original tray in the tray folder. As well as extracting and placing all the packages in mod folder.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JOM.BIEE
please help. I can edit her in CAS but she does not appear in game. I have pasted the update as well as the original tray in the tray folder. As well as extracting and placing all the packages in mod folder.

That seems strange, what happens when you try to exit CAS with her?
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:20 PM
She does not appear in-game. I can edit her in CAS but when i continue with the game ,she does not appear. I was able to load the "Emma Watson" sim but am unable to load "taylor swift" as well as the "sexy marilyn monroe". Not sure what is wrong . *sigh* nice sim btw.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 9:24 PM
AMAZING, I'm in love with the outfits, they're so real! Lovelovelove thank you
Theorist
#35 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:54 PM
As far as I know I put the right files in the right folder, but I can't find her anywhere in my game? The only downloads which are useable are the two other externa downloads...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
As far as I know I put the right files in the right folder, but I can't find her anywhere in my game? The only downloads which are useable are the two other externa downloads...

Make sure this option is checked.
Screenshots
Theorist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickeymouse254
Make sure this option is checked.

That was indeed the problem. How bloody simple.

Thanks! For both your help and this download
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
That was indeed the problem. How bloody simple.

Thanks! For both your help and this download
no problem! Glad you like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:56 AM
Thanks for clothes XO i love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 7:47 PM
i dont know why but i tell it to merge her with my family and she never shows up. ive tried reinstalling like 20 times please help
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 12:58 PM
Nice
I really like this! But I have a problem, How do I get her? I dont know how, and I'm just new here, I downloaded her, and what do I click to use her? I do not see her in my gallery.
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:20 PM
I also cant find her clothes
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by largedog
I really like this! But I have a problem, How do I get her? I dont know how, and I'm just new here, I downloaded her, and what do I click to use her? I do not see her in my gallery.

THe files in the "Taylor Swift Update" rar go in the tray folder, the files in the "Taylor Swift Clothes" rar go in the mods folder

Make sure this is checked

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 5:21 PM
Nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 9:38 PM
swag
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:11 PM
tthhhxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:03 AM
You're good
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mickeymouse254
THe files in the "Taylor Swift Update" rar go in the tray folder, the files in the "Taylor Swift Clothes" rar go in the mods folder

Make sure this is checked

I see the "include unowned content" box, but not the box that says "include custom content". I have clicked the option to show advanced settings as well. What does this mean? Thanks for your help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 9:52 AM
Your Taylor Swift is spot-on!
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:25 PM
after installing the clothing mods and the sim and the update I launched the game to see if it worked and when I opened it up it said that some files are missing so I checked all her costumes to see where the error was , error I found was that the swimsuit doesn't have a top ( the wildest dreams suit ) so what should I do
please help
Page 2 of 3