Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 4:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to make an awning above window?
I know it‘s possible to create an awning with the maxis awning tool like on this picture. Everytime when I try it it just lights up in red no matter what cheat I use, is there a trick?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 10:17 PM
No picture is showing. Make sure everything is out of the way, you may need to remove even the window. Make sure move objects is on.

Okay now the picture is showing. That's Windkeepers set it may have different needs to a Maxis awning.

You need a picture of your lot, not Windkeepers awnings.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 4:49 PM
Different awnings have different requirements. Some of them have to be attached to a wall, some of them have to be freestanding, and some of them require level ground or open space beneath them. I have to experiment with different ones every time I use them until I find the one that does what I want it to do.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)