Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:07 AM
Default Not Have To WooHoo Pregnancy Mod?
Hi Peoples,

Is there such a thing as a pregnancy mod where you don't actually have to WooHoo or Try For Baby? Like in the Sims 2, where you can click a Make Me Pregnant button, and bam, they're pregnant?

If you have anything, let me know,
-Rosebush23
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:19 AM
I wanna know too. -watches thread like a hawk-

If there is, will it affect teens too?
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosebush23
Hi Peoples,

Is there such a thing as a pregnancy mod where you don't actually have to WooHoo or Try For Baby? Like in the Sims 2, where you can click a Make Me Pregnant button, and bam, they're pregnant?

If you have anything, let me know,
-Rosebush23

Oh I know what you mean, woohoo-ing can be so tedious...

Honestly though, I have no clue but I've been searching for a mod like this too. I remember the InTeenimater in the Sims 2 and that allowed adults and teens to have babies by clicking on a 'Biological Clock' object. That was very handy and I want one right now for the Sims 3 so my lesbians can have babies together.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:30 AM
You could just install the same sex pregnancy mod CharmingFirewaller. That's what I did. Also, in the Sims 2 if you used that life and death tombstone you could have done it too.
#5 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM
Thanks but from what I've read about the same sex pregnancy, males could get pregnant with that too and I guess that's a feature I'd rather not have. Although it would be nice to get one of my lesbian sims pregnant with a gay male's child and then it'd be like Queer as Folk when Brian and Lindsey reproduced! :D

Do we have anything similar to the life and death tombstone in the Sims 3?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:34 AM
I don't think so. It sucks. And true about the male pregnancy, but it's really funny. My male sim's husband came home and completely freaked out when he saw his husband's pregnant belly. He jumped in the air and went, "ACCK!" It made me rofl xD
#7 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
Oh wow, they react to it? That's making me want to try it out now! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:39 AM
xD My sim did. After that, I couldn't get it to work again. D;
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
Yr right soo right like i wanna get my teen pregnant xD
#10 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:44 AM
Well here's hoping the same thing happens to me.

I once had a sim announce her pregnancy to her husband (who was the father of the child) but he had the Dislikes Children trait and snapped at her. Lol. So I had her announce the pregnancy to her neighbor instead and got a better response.

If they ever create a woohoo-less pregnancy mod, they should add an action to the Hospital building. That way we can have more reasons to visit and it would make sense. Or maybe the Science Lab?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:46 AM
I agree. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 1:05 PM
if you have awesome mod and debug commands enabled you can ctrl-shift-click another sim and there's a 'make me pregnant' option (as well as 'test baby basket with triplets', in case you don't want to deal with the tedious pregnancy either ^.~)
#13 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:15 PM
I had no idea. I recently took out Awesomemod 'cause it has certain features I'm not interested in but thanks for the info.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:03 PM
I installed awesome mod, but it hates me. ;_; Idk how to use it.
#15 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
I had it once but I think you need to type something in the console like "showconfig". You'll get a list of stuff that you can enable/disable.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:28 PM
I JUST installed awesomemod. Really? I LOVED InTeen because of the clock, lol...

And, I forget where, the choose how many babies you want up to 4 xD...