Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 8:22 PM
Default am i supose to overwrite the mesh
I am so new to all this stuff and I love the Clean Installer. It's the only I have been able to figure out custom hair and sims. Anyhow the only problem I have and I have read and read and can't seem to figure it out...However Im sure it's a stupid question. When I download some stuff into the Clean Installer and click to install it into the game sometimes a box will pop up saying the Mesh already exists and asks me if I want to overwrite it. I have clicked both yes and no but Im just not sure what Im doing when I click on either of them. Am I supose to Overwrite the mesh or not? Im getting alot of duplicate Sims and clothing. Very frusterating. Other than that...I love the Clean Installer.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 8:40 PM
Unfortunately, there is no 'always' right answer. As a general rule, I always select to keep the most recent -- which might be what is already in my folder, or might be the one being unpacked. Hopefully, if there is a reason to NOT have the most recent version, you will know that and know which to select.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 11:05 PM
Ok Thank You!