Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by umpa
I have same problem with bone when I import Smd exported from Blender in Max

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23236174/Im.../Sims3Bones.jpg

Yep, and they're not oriented correctly, too. Hey, can you contact me on Skype? I'll PM you my address if you want to so that we can sort this mess up.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 11:09 PM
blakegriplingph,

if you figure it out, do you mind updating this thread and letting us know how? I'm very interested in learning how to do this as well.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 1:33 AM Last edited by blakegriplingph : 6th Feb 2012 at 3:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by birdyfly
blakegriplingph,

if you figure it out, do you mind updating this thread and letting us know how? I'm very interested in learning how to do this as well.

Umpa told me on Steam that he might upload the Max files he used for converting the sequences. A friend of his gave it to him, if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Yep, after a chat with him yesterday he finally managed to make a port for children:
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 5:27 PM
Which folder these blender files go in?
Alchemist
#30 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amillieon
Which folder these blender files go in?
Which blender files do you mean and what are you trying to do with them?
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:00 PM
Would someone be kind enough to make a tutorial on how to convert MMD animations to Sims 3 animations? Please and Thank You.

~Iomai
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iomai
Would someone be kind enough to make a tutorial on how to convert MMD animations to Sims 3 animations? Please and Thank You.

~Iomai

I've been asking Umpa about this, but idk if he'll be making a tutorial some time.
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blakegriplingph
I've been asking Umpa about this, but idk if he'll be making a tutorial some time.

Alright, just asking so all the pressure won't be on one person lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iomai
Alright, just asking so all the pressure won't be on one person lol

That's OK. It might take a while for him to do so if he does, being that he's not that fluent in English.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:56 AM
Count me in as someone who would love to know how to convert MMD files for Sims 3. I'm just starting in MMD and have an animation I'd love to try (as well as a machinima series I'm planning on making, so knowing how to do it would be extraordinary.

I'll be patiently (as much as I can at least) waiting. XD
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:03 PM
Wait, so how do you import the VMD into Blender?
Sockpuppet
#37 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 12:28 AM
Do you happen to know how to convert *.WAD files(GTA4) ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
Do you happen to know how to convert *.WAD files(GTA4) ?

Not at the moment. The guys at GTAForums especially haven't done much with animating GTA IV yet. .IFPs from San Andreas and earlier seem trivial enough, but they lack animated fingers.
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th May 2012 at 7:44 AM
This is beyond awesome, I have a lot of MMD dance files I'd like to try out, so hopefully someone can make a tutorial someday, instead of us just dumping all our requests on one person XDDD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Page 2 of 2