Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 10:02 PM Last edited by cloudburst666 : 12th Dec 2008 at 4:11 PM.
Default Cannot remove packages from Sims2Pack files
Never mind.. I found a way to work around it...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 5:44 PM
Default I've tried everything to clean out the package!
I hope you can help me. I've tried numerous times to clean out a Sims2Pkg, but to no avail. I keep getting the same message over and over again.

I've tried to clean it out in BOTH of my puters (choosing different files to uncheck each time to see if it made a difference), but with no luck.

This is the error message I keep getting.

I am wanting to keep just the family, lot, my walls & floors AND the family's genetics & clothes in the Sims2Pkg. However, when I try to uncheck everything I do NOT want included, I get the above message.

Thank you, in advance, for any help you can give asap.
I appreciate it.

Sugah

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 11:02 PM
Are you saving the file as a different name?
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:25 AM Last edited by GoldenSimmer : 4th Jan 2009 at 6:08 AM.
Not trying to be a jerk here but..

I'm having the same issue as to what you were having. Now would you be kind enough to share how you worked around this, I have been trying for awhile now and I can't seem to get past this message. It seems like your withholding some information. Also, if I may point out to you in the sticky message in this forum. ( http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283929 )

Thanks,
Goldensimmer