Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:03 AM
Default Aquarium?
Is it possible to make an actual fish-tank fish-tank? Not a bowl? It kills me to see the whole "harhar let's shrink a goldfish and stick it in a BOWL!" thing. I'm sort of a fishnerd... a goldfish would need 20+ gallons. So I'm wondering if one of the ModGods out there would be able to make at least a 10gal-looking-thing so my head doesn't explode? Or is that waaaay too complicated? I'm obviously not doing it myself because I don't understand the complexities and would be very likely to break my game. ^^;;; I'd really love to see larger fishtanks.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:03 PM
New meshes are -just- starting to be possible. Not sure if Wes has even released his mesh creation tool yet. So this doesn't exist yet.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:42 AM
Drat. Ah well maybe down the line someone will see this and think "hey I can do that" ^^
shiny!
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:54 AM
We don't allow requests here.