Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM
WCIF This Hair?
Has anyone seen this hair anywhere? I can't find it! It's been popping up on the Sims 3 official website exchange and it's driving me nuts that I can't find it. It's absolutely beautiful, and if anyone can help me locate it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks! =)

*Fling >-----------<3-----------> HEY, THAT WAS MY BUTT!
Note to self: Don't get hit by stupid freakin' Cupid!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:09 AM
Have you downloaded this one? It says, Love the new hair, have fun. Others with this hair refer to a premium store hair that is not this one.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=770962
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:08 AM
It Looks like a peggy sims 2 hair that has been converted to sims 3
its pretty hot... i wouldnt mind getting my hands on it either!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:38 PM Last edited by lostinshalott : 29th Jul 2009 at 3:57 PM.
Its from here : (requires scrolling)http://cazy12341984.spaces.live.com...ry?sa=137244583 (near the bottom) but shes put a password on it and I'm unwell so my brains turned to mush and I have no clue what it is.
Edit: A bit of digging and I found a non-passworded link here I haven't tested it yet so if it crashes totally sorry! The girl converting these says that they are not full proof so be careful anyway hope that helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:23 PM
Thank you guys so much for your help! I'll test it out and see if it works. I thought it looked like a Sims 2 hair from Peggy, but I combed her site and couldn't find it for Sims 3. I love it, and I hope it doesn't crash the game. Thanks again! =)

*Fling >-----------<3-----------> HEY, THAT WAS MY BUTT!
Note to self: Don't get hit by stupid freakin' Cupid!