Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:31 AM
Default Where Can I Find Sims 3 Aging Hack
I've seen lots of different hacks for aging. I love to play at the epic level, but it just takes too long from baby-teen. Does anyone know where I can find an aging hack that has the average aging from baby-teen, and then epic for young adult and higher?

I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong place, but I couldn't find the where can I find section for Sims 3.

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:47 AM
I had a hard time finding the WCIF also at first. If you click the "Help" button on the top menu the drop down menu that appears has the link to WCIF. Here's a link just in case.

I haven't seen such a hack yet, but maybe someone else has. You probably already know that in case no such hack exists yet, you could always use the cake to age up babies through teens early. Thought I'd pass it along anyway.