Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 28
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#226 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsTaylor
How we could make a translation?
If you know how to make it, just go ahead and do it from the STBL files within the mod, there's only one that's relevant to the mod and the language you're translating. If you don't know how to make it, send me a private message and what language you're aiming for, I can help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#227 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
Just a question. Does this give autonomy to NPCs for asking to be in a relationship?
No, establishing romantic relationships is not affected by this mod.
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 12:45 AM
I am trying this mod out after the other and I like it so far! No worries to play while the kids around. I would like to ask if it is possible to build into it the ability to remove shoes like you can with Wicked? That was one of my favorite things to be able to do. I know we have the signs with the new EP, but it is driving me nuts that all sims won't take off their shoes ..lol!

Live each day like it's your last!

Test Subject
#229 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2
I've been asking for years for WickedWhims to become modular, and you always told me, and other people who asked you, a big fat no.

Since you've figured out how to separate the sex from all the additional features, I hope you're considering making a version of WW that JUST has the sex animations, and none of the other stuff.

I must be missing something here, as this sounds like backwards thinking, "Let's make the mod worse" for some reason. I keep coming back to this because it's bugging me. How in any way does it make things better? The only thing I could think of is less "clutter"?

To me the idea wouldn't be to take anything away from the original, but keep expanding on it, updating this one when it's a SFW options. Updating this one to add Animations (SFW animations obviously) would be my thinking (as someone else asked and got the "It's coming " feedback.

Again, I'm asking because I feel like I'm missing something. If you can't answer it here, maybe throw a link to where you answered it (in case it's NSWF), Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#230 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamndPrincz
I am trying this mod out after the other and I like it so far! No worries to play while the kids around. I would like to ask if it is possible to build into it the ability to remove shoes like you can with Wicked? That was one of my favorite things to be able to do. I know we have the signs with the new EP, but it is driving me nuts that all sims won't take off their shoes ..lol!
Maybe and option to undress shoes could be added, but I would actually recommend the Snowy Escape feature instead. It's way easier to tweak that functionality so all Sims undress shoes than porting an entire outfit modification implementation to WonderfulWhims
Test Subject
#231 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 5:24 AM
I'm having problems with this mod now. It was working just fine all day until I had to do an update tonight and then it wanted to tell me I had a fatal error that my turbodriver_wonderfulwhims_script file was missing. I checked and it was there within the folder where it should be. I don't know why it's telling me their is an error when there's clearly not.
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by withinyourstars
I'm having problems with this mod now. It was working just fine all day until I had to do an update tonight and then it wanted to tell me I had a fatal error that my turbodriver_wonderfulwhims_script file was missing. I checked and it was there within the folder where it should be. I don't know why it's telling me their is an error when there's clearly not.

Remember that updates turn off "Allow Script Mods" checkmark, so you have to re-enable it!
Test Subject
#233 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 2:31 AM
Default Can’t get sims pregnant
So recently i’ve been trying to get my sim pregnant, i had her get a fertility treatment. i waited for her ovulation day and had her take a fertility awareness test, it came out 100% fertile. i had her and her partner woohoo a couple of times but whenever i went to have her take a pregnancy test it said she wasn’t pregnant. i did this over and over again a couple of times. i tried in a new save but it kept saying that she wasn’t pregnant. i tried on my other sims and the same problem came up. is there a way to fix this, or will my sims not be able to get pregnant?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#234 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nattyfer04
So recently i’ve been trying to get my sim pregnant, i had her get a fertility treatment. i waited for her ovulation day and had her take a fertility awareness test, it came out 100% fertile. i had her and her partner woohoo a couple of times but whenever i went to have her take a pregnancy test it said she wasn’t pregnant. i did this over and over again a couple of times. i tried in a new save but it kept saying that she wasn’t pregnant. i tried on my other sims and the same problem came up. is there a way to fix this, or will my sims not be able to get pregnant?
Okay, sounds like trouble, but let's figure it out.

First, I need to point out, you shouldn't just wait for the ovulation day, you should be trying a day or even two before the ovulation day as well. This does depend on the lifespan/menstrual cycle duration you're playing with, but the general rule is to start early. Second, you need to be aware that males have fertility levels too, but that's not something to bother with, these are really high, and if you attempt fertility treatment methods, it is then always at 100% as well.

With how you explain it, I assume there could be another mod altering this. The only one that I know, that could have this power, is MCCC, with or without the MC WooHoo add-on. Do you have it? Or do you have any other mods related to pregnancy? If so, could you attempt this without them and make sure to update them, especially MCCC.
Test Subject
#235 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Okay, sounds like trouble, but let's figure it out.

First, I need to point out, you shouldn't just wait for the ovulation day, you should be trying a day or even two before the ovulation day as well. This does depend on the lifespan/menstrual cycle duration you're playing with, but the general rule is to start early. Second, you need to be aware that males have fertility levels too, but that's not something to bother with, these are really high, and if you attempt fertility treatment methods, it is then always at 100% as well.

With how you explain it, I assume there could be another mod altering this. The only one that I know, that could have this power, is MCCC, with or without the MC WooHoo add-on. Do you have it? Or do you have any other mods related to pregnancy? If so, could you attempt this without them and make sure to update them, especially MCCC.

i do have them woohoo a few days before, I also have the woohoo wellness mod but i made sure that it was compatible with wonderful whims and i dont have mccc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#236 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 8:09 PM
i do have them woohoo a few days before, I also have the woohoo wellness mod but i made sure that it was compatible with wonderful whims and i dont have mccc.
Did you test without WooHoo Wellness? Just to see if pregnancy would occur? Perhaps there's an unknown issue.
Test Subject
#237 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Did you test without WooHoo Wellness? Just to see if pregnancy would occur? Perhaps there's an unknown issue.

Hi, just to add I've had a similar sounding issue

I have MCCC (with MC Woohoo), WonderfulWhims, and Woohoo Wellness (the version compatible with WonderfulWhims). Recently I have not been able to get my teen sims pregnant, and the "Woohoo" option for them was sometimes replaced with "Mess Around", whereas the "Try for Baby" option didn't show up at all. I took out Woohoo Wellness and the problem still occurred; however when I took out WonderfulWhims everything seemed to work as expected again.

I have no idea if this is any help to you (if anything I hope it might narrow down where the problem is coming from)
Test Subject
#238 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 12:59 PM
Hello
I have a problem with the Polish translation for this mod it doesn't work for me and could I ask for help?I would be very grateful :D
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarytas2002
Hello
I have a problem with the Polish translation for this mod it doesn't work for me and could I ask for help?I would be very grateful :D

Hi.

What's the problem exactly?
Test Subject
#240 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 8:23 PM

I ran into this issue, and it's not Wonderful Whims causing it, but when I took the Woohoo Wellness mod out my sim was able to get pregnant.
Test Subject
#241 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Hi.

What's the problem exactly?

the in-game translation doesn't work for me I have the original language in mod instead of the translated one I unpacked the translation where the mod is.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarytas2002
the in-game translation doesn't work for me I have the original language in mod instead of the translated one I unpacked the translation where the mod is.

Indeed there was something wrong with the translation. We've reached out to its author and hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for the information!
Test Subject
#243 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Indeed there was something wrong with the translation. We've reached out to its author and hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for the information!

I understand, I also thank you for the information, then I will wait
Field Researcher
#244 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 3:21 AM Last edited by Alundra : 8th Dec 2020 at 5:36 AM.
Can you please make this mod able to use the top and bottom parts WW can use please? I only downloaded WW so I could have those parts, but I don't like the other parts of WW (this one is more suited for me)....but using this one means I lose the body replacements too which really sucks.

Also can NPCs still ask me to woohoo? I thought that was cool it makes it feel less one sided.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:32 AM
Is this compatible with MCCC?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#246 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 3:38 AM
Any plans to add the option to turn the menstrual cycle off? I love the mod but dislike having to deal with my sims periods all the time. Sorry if that's already an option, but when I looked I didn't see one
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
Is this compatible with MCCC?

Yes it is!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#248 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleMuffins227
Any plans to add the option to turn the menstrual cycle off? I love the mod but dislike having to deal with my sims periods all the time. Sorry if that's already an option, but when I looked I didn't see one
Hey! That options was always there. Wonderful Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Pregnancy Mode.
You can even disable individual parts of the Menstrual Cycle, like bleeding or mood changes.
Test Subject
#249 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandinha95_4
I did a "beta" version of the Brazilian Portuguese translation. I'm trying my best to find possible errors and fix them but as the mod is extensive it can take a while. If you want the string http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2084807/

Thanks! Muito Obrigada!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#250 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, was looking for something to flesh out my Sims' personalities.
Page 10 of 28