Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 28
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#251 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 11:14 AM
Been playing with this for a while and it has been wonderful! Like it's part of the base game. I was wondering if you had any additional features planned?
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 10:47 PM
I'm trying to get a sim in my rotation pregnant, but she hasn't gotten pregnant so far, even though the chance is set to 30% for both played and NPC sims and she's woohooed like 15 times. The issue is specific to her; other sims in the same save have no problem getting pregnant. I've had the same problem in the past with another sim. It's almost as though they were assigned the hypofertile attribute without me actually assigning it! (I checked; they didn't have it.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#253 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
Been playing with this for a while and it has been wonderful! Like it's part of the base game. I was wondering if you had any additional features planned?
Thanks! Of course there's more to come, although WonderfulWhims isn't my prioritized mod, it constantly gets things improved and fixed. Introducing new features takes more time, but I have a couple of them half-done already, and a few major ones planned.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#254 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
I'm trying to get a sim in my rotation pregnant, but she hasn't gotten pregnant so far, even though the chance is set to 30% for both played and NPC sims and she's woohooed like 15 times. The issue is specific to her; other sims in the same save have no problem getting pregnant. I've had the same problem in the past with another sim. It's almost as though they were assigned the hypofertile attribute without me actually assigning it! (I checked; they didn't have it.)
Hey, since you're posting this in two places at once, I hope you're okay that I just copy over my response.

Quote:
Things sound about right. An important element to understand, is that even though you set the chance to 30%, it's not truly 30%, as each of
the participants has to roll that chance. 30% is still pretty high, but
can you roll it twice (one for the impregnator, one for the impergnated)
with success? I get that this might not sound ideal, but this is made
because using anything above 10% would often feel for majority of the
users like using 99%.
With this logic, the probability of 30% is actually 9% (30% * 30%). The one that succeeds in your case, 40%, is actually 16%.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#255 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 3:20 AM
I was just curious when the animations will be added?
Lab Assistant
#256 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninjapiggy54
I was just curious when the animations will be added?

What do you mean? What kind of animations?
Field Researcher
#257 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 4:49 AM
Any chance of an answer to my post? I think it might have been missed

Quote: Originally posted by Alundra
Can you please make this mod able to use the top and bottom parts WW can use please? I only downloaded WW so I could have those parts, but I don't like the other parts of WW (this one is more suited for me)....but using this one means I lose the body replacements too which really sucks.

Also can NPCs still ask me to woohoo? I thought that was cool it makes it feel less one sided.

Thanks so much for your time and making this mod :D

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#258 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 3:58 PM
Can you please make this mod able to use the top and bottom parts WW can use please? I only downloaded WW so I could have those parts, but I don't like the other parts of WW (this one is more suited for me)....but using this one means I lose the body replacements too which really sucks.

Also can NPCs still ask me to woohoo? I thought that was cool it makes it feel less one sided.
Since you insist to get an answer, unfortunately for you that won't happen, WonderfulWhims is a safe-for-all mod to use, so including this kind of stuff is just too much. Not worth the risk of something going wrong.

And no, NPC Sims won't ask for WooHoo, but that could happen in the future, it's not a bad idea.
Test Subject
#259 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 8:41 AM

I mean you could always just find a default replacement mesh that applies to all sims that you like, Luumia Sims' has one for example and use a decensor mod if you want that
Test Subject
#260 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 8:52 AM
Also I'm very much enjoying this mod since I switch between SFW and NSFW gameplay depending on the mood or where I'm at, public spaces always sees me go SFW never know if a kid is gonna randomly peek over your shoulder after all so glad this exists so I don't have to lose the core group of features aside from the wicked stuff when going SFW, the lgbt+ mod integration got a smile out of me too

However also I have an idea, a stp packer for afab sims, if you're unaware what it means it's a stand to pee packer, the item wouldn't have to show what it is either just a box like the tampon and pads boxes that when you click shows the option "use stp device" to switch the sim to use the toilet standing until it was clicked on to get the option "stop using stp device" would work and keep it pg-13

Don't know if this would even be something of interest but since I think about this stuff a lot as a GNC simmer thought I'd bring up the idea anyway, after all, nothing would happen at all if I say nothing about my idea, if I knew how to do I'd prob do it myself but I don't so I thought I'd suggest it at least
Test Subject
#261 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 9:17 PM
Do you have any plans to add incest traits in the future?
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triste
Do you have any plans to add incest traits in the future?

Hey!

No such plans, no.
Field Researcher
#263 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Since you insist to get an answer, unfortunately for you that won't happen, WonderfulWhims is a safe-for-all mod to use, so including this kind of stuff is just too much. Not worth the risk of something going wrong.

And no, NPC Sims won't ask for WooHoo, but that could happen in the future, it's not a bad idea.

It would only be enabling those things to be used, not putting them on there. It's a way of bridging the gap between something SFW and something very very NSFW lol. Unless there's a way to turn off the visuals on WW?

MTS already has a no censor mod, so I don't see how nudity is really considered NSFW. You don't have to do anything fancy either, just allow us to use the default sim look or one of the replacements that's available for WW. That way if we want to we can seek it out and if we don't we can just keep the normal body.

Quote: Originally posted by TheCountess
I mean you could always just find a default replacement mesh that applies to all sims that you like, Luumia Sims' has one for example and use a decensor mod if you want that

I don't think luumia is what I'm looking for, but thanks for the suggestion :D. I've already found one I like I just can't make it work so I have to go to WW to get it. I was hoping I could just use this instead and have the same capability but I guess not.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
#264 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
What do you mean? What kind of animations?

Turbo said that they're going to add sfw animations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#265 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 11:47 AM
Thank you soooo much for this! The only reason I used WickedWhims was to have menstruation and birth control; I wasn't really interested in the sexual aspect. This is a perfect substitute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#266 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 6:06 PM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#267 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 5:38 AM
is this mod not compatible with Wicked Whims? Hitting a fatal error despite having two separate folders for the mods.
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Green1Chaos
is this mod not compatible with Wicked Whims? Hitting a fatal error despite having two separate folders for the mods.

It is very much not compatible with WickedWhims. It will break your game if you use both of them at the same time.
You have to choose one you find yourself comfortable playing with and stick with that one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#269 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 5:50 AM
Okay, thanks for confirming
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 8:53 AM
Thank you so much for this great mod and for the effort to keep it updated. Much apprexciated.
Test Subject
#271 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 7:20 PM
Is there any cheat to make one sim atractive to another sim??? I have changed my sim's preferences but she stills sees the other sim as basic looking
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#272 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purplefairy89
Is there any cheat to make one sim atractive to another sim??? I have changed my sim's preferences but she stills sees the other sim as basic looking
The easiest approach to make one Sim see another Sim as attractive is to generate their preferences based on that Sim. Go to "Attractiveness -> Generate Specific Sims Preferences", select your Sim, and in the menu where you pick the type of the generator use "Based on Picked Sims" and then select the Sim you want your Sim to see as attractive. And done, they should be the most attractive Sim.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#273 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 8:12 PM
What a great mod! Genius! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#274 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 4:50 PM
Thank you so much I'm new to modding...can't wait to try this out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 4:55 AM
Love this mod!!
Page 11 of 28