Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 11:01 PM
I know this is old, but I am just starting this challenge, and it has inspired me to do other challenges (and make my own). My first generation sim is named Annika Hays, she lives in the empty world (can't remember the name right now :"P). I've added some extra things:

in each generation, when each sim is a teen, I plan on having them move out onto one of the empty plots in the world.
later, once I get to gen three, I am going to add in a new family (not in the blood-line to theirs), and they will possibly be aliens.

thanks for such a creative challenge!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 12:18 AM
definitely doing this challenge, when I'm done with the brothel challenge, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 1:18 PM
Generation 7

Ever since you were little you had a fascination with the people whom worked hard for the good of the people like your parent. You couldn't help but want to marry someone that had those traits.

Objective:
Woohoo and have a child with a service sim - could be maid or pizza guy (pizza is a service, yo)
Maintain a Good Friend relationship with your parents
Be earning money as soon as possible - Get a part-time job as a teen (if possible, not sure) and/or sell some creation (painting, woodworking, etc)

I got a few Ideas...

Generation 8
"I never really saw the appeal of hard work." Your Parents were always work, work, working, and you had always had to take care of yourself. So, you decided to take a hands-off approach to parenting.

Objective:
Find a spouse as a young adult, they do all the work when you move out, i.e. cooking, cleaning, working
Have the lazy trait
Adoption is aloud, only babies
You can only work as a freelance, if you work at all

Optional objective(s):
Only have children through adoption
Have parents move in and do work as well, while you do nothing
Have most expensive fun need items only.

Generation 9:
"My mind always seems to wonder..." Since neither of your parents had time to care much for you, so you were always wondering if there was anything beyond this world.

Objectives:
Be a manual laborer for a short time as a teen, quit before aging up
Be an astronaut
Collect at least 5 of the aliens, and 2 of the space rocks.
Have at least 3 Kids, Makes sense later, adoption aloud, at least one must be erratic

Optional:
Marry an alien (GTW), If so, heir must be adopted, no alien bloodlines.

Generation 10:
"I always had friends with the odd." You were raised surrounded by weird things, like your siblings. Your parents collections were always off limits, and a nanny did a lot of the caring for you, your parents were always in space. Your sibling, who were always a bit kooky, were the only people you could talk to. As a result, you were always... Awkwardly Funny?...

Objectives:
Have lots of kids, you want your kids to be raised like you.
Have neither parent work, or have one be a comedian/actor
Always be making jokes
Have at least one sibling living with you
Have hired help for everything you can, you're always busy chatting with your "Friends" (siblings.)
Have a cow plant, you're crazy, and you could die at any moment

Optional:
Never adopt
Keep parents collections
Have spouse divorce after second child, things were getting to crazy for him/her

Yeah, this could work, but I think it needs a few edits. Help please. I just really need 10 Gens.
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyLestat
Do the generations have to find spouses in the townie pool (with the traits required, such as loves the outdoors) or can you create you spouse and move them into a house for your sim to meet?

I did that. There was no loves outdoors.
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 6:57 AM
Ok so I have used the plumtree app to make a family tree, not only that but I am doing a recap of every generation on WordPress. You can see that.... here -> http://richelegacy.home.blog and the family tree here ->https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/publ...8e60b0006879646 I'm on gen 2 right now and nearing gen 3
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 5:37 PM
What is it with legacy makers not counting adopted children as "real" children? And the gross stereotypes! Farmers don't believe in premarital sex, homemaking is for women, criminals are insane. Horrible!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!-Walt Disney
Page 3 of 3