Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Put your homework away properly!"

by MogHughson Posted 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:26 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2011 at 11:01 AM by MogHughson

455 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 381 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 19
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#376 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 11:33 PM
Thank you so much. The way my sims just drop their homework wherever they feel like it, or fight over a desk is ridiculous! This should be so much better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#377 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:52 PM
This looks good, can't wait to use it!
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#378 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by victory101
So sorry it took me so long to respond; haven't had much time for Sims lately.

I ran the conflict detector, but honestly, I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly. I hit the Scan button and it does it's thing... and then, when it's finished, the program just closes itself down, without pulling up a report or doing anything, really. Does that mean there are no clashes, or am I doing something wrong here? =/
Doesn't sound right - which utility are you using?

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#379 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 7:49 PM
Omg Thank You So So Much!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#380 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:55 PM
very clever, thank you for this mod :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#381 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:01 AM
This is great! Now I can have my Sims actually *use* the desk instead of ignoring it XD
Lab Assistant
#382 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:42 PM
It's not working for me...

I LOVE SIMS 2 :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#383 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:35 AM
Thank You So So Much! I'm always trying to look around for my Sims homework, It's just annoying but you've brought light to me! :D
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#384 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CamiKitti
It's not working for me...
Hi CamiKitti,

Can you tell me what exactly is not working? Are you able to claim the photo frame? Do the Sims go towards it but then not use the desk? Do the Sims not even go towards it and just do the normal action of going for the nearest desk? etc.

Cheers
Mog

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
#385 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 8:01 PM
can you make this for rooms too so everyone claims their own room please. I really hate when sims are tired and they go to different rooms to sleep.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#386 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:07 PM
Alright, quick question (and probably already answered, but too tired to scan...) - the pics show the locator on the left side, and the homework gets placed on the right - is this correct? Looks like an awesome item! Just want to be sure I use properly.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#387 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes649
Alright, quick question (and probably already answered, but too tired to scan...) - the pics show the locator on the left side, and the homework gets placed on the right - is this correct? Looks like an awesome item! Just want to be sure I use properly.
As long as the locator is on the same square as any part of the desk (and not in the normal slot on the right of the desk where the homework wants to be placed) it will work. This includes shelves above the desk, OMSP positions and on the floor underneath (requiring a move cheat but allowing the locator to be hidden by those that don't like to see it). For OMSP positions, there is a link to a mini-tutorial on the main thread to show you how.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#388 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:45 AM
You should make something like this for pet beds, that would be so cool!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#389 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:10 AM
awesome job. Now I finally don't have to guy into buy mode and move all of their homework.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#390 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 12:43 AM
This is baller!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#391 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:57 AM
One of my favorite mods! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#392 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:51 PM
this is awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#393 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 8:20 PM
Very good mod, thanks a lot! It always bugged me that they never used the desks I intended for them to do the homeworks on. It's like they were coded to love doing homework on the hard cold floor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#394 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:29 PM
You saved my sanity!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#395 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 6:37 AM
WOW,great work. it wouldn't be something people would look for,but man,this is great!
Lab Assistant
#396 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM
Great mod. :D
But there are a little problem, adult sims still puts the bill in my kid's desk even i already use that frame. is it normal?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#397 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:26 AM
Awesome! Finally tidy homework piles! Thank You So Much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#398 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:05 PM
I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this issue.. but in my game I have noticed that whenever the side of the desk with the drawers is against the wall or has another object on that side, sims wont place their homework on the desk and instead put it on the floor. it seems they have to place it from the side of the desk and not the front. I am using M&G as my highest ep and don't have university. when I had just double deluxe and nightlife it worked fine. either way though at least my sims don't try to hide their homework in the garage or barn anymore. thanks for that.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#399 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 2:18 AM
You are a genious! In almost every family I end up with some kid that decides to put their homework away somewhere strange when I'm not looking, and I can't ever find it again and grades drop. This ought to do the trick to stop that from happening all the time Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#400 Old 19th May 2012 at 9:16 AM
I like it!!!
Page 16 of 19