Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 5:20 PM
Default "Hack" the main computer at secretbase
The first time I did this mission it allowed me to "sneak" into the base camp. The flax seed house. But now I never receive that option. I've tried at all hours of the day. Thought it might help to try after midnight, but no go.
No one lives there so I know I have to sneak in.
I can't move anyone in because it's to expensive. It does not allow me to buy the house, either.
I'd hate to make it a community lot for fear that it would ruin the mission.

Any ideas?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:36 PM
make a random fambly, type "FreeRealEstate" into the cheat console, and throw them in that house.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoonehWannabe
make a random fambly, type "FreeRealEstate" into the cheat console, and throw them in that house.

Thank you.
That worked perfectly.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:26 AM
One bug in WA is that shopkeepers stay in their shop all the time, look like they never visit their house, as it looked like they are picked randomly you can end up with occupied house where the owner is never inside, has this problem with traps in the basement.

In the current game the man who sent me on the hacking mission live over it and own it. Pretty surreal. First time it looked like more like two different groups plotting against each other.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:28 PM
...ok so then Im not crazy when my mission is telling me to "drop off some cache in the computer room chest of the HQ"...
I check the map, the HQ is some dudes house...with no computer room...and a toy chest...so Im like wtf?

Chatted with the dude for like 2 days (nice guy) hoping *something* would happen... it wouldnt let me drop the cache into the toychest either ...
maybe cause, y'know, the map wasnt really pointing me to a 'HQ'?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Exyll
...ok so then Im not crazy when my mission is telling me to "drop off some cache in the computer room chest of the HQ"...
I check the map, the HQ is some dudes house...with no computer room...and a toy chest...so Im like wtf?

Chatted with the dude for like 2 days (nice guy) hoping *something* would happen... it wouldnt let me drop the cache into the toychest either ...
maybe cause, y'know, the map wasnt really pointing me to a 'HQ'?

Well I can't look under the hood but nothing will erase the joy of gunning townies down in front of City Hall - suzetter