Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:15 AM
Default "Free" vacations...
Err... Losing all the locked wishes WITHOUT WARNING for... what? A random moodlet and a chance for teens to party? Seriously? Or is this a bug? Or am I missing something?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:08 AM
The free vacations are glitched for most players. I encountered a couple where my sim mysteriously died while on vacay... and another never returned. I just don't accept them anymore and lock my adults in a room if I need my teens to have a party for story purposes. It's like WA... I just don't take the risk anymore.

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GigaRevival
The free vacations are glitched for most players. I encountered a couple where my sim mysteriously died while on vacay... and another never returned. I just don't accept them anymore and lock my adults in a room if I need my teens to have a party for story purposes. It's like WA... I just don't take the risk anymore.

I have sent a sim couple on a Free vacation before and had no problem. Now, after reading your post, I'm going to be leery of the consequences.
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mochaxo
I have sent a sim couple on a Free vacation before and had no problem. Now, after reading your post, I'm going to be leery of the consequences.

Well, I actually didn't have any issues with vacations until generation three of one of my legacies... then everything went to hell and back and vacations became an unsettling gambling game in which I wasn't sure my sims would ever return. Not even Twallan's Overwatch could save one of my sims.

In other words, be careful.

"Goonies never say die."
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mochaxo

Yeah my sims parents have been on two of those vacations with no problems, now it's got me worried lol