Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 2:16 PM
I don't have a family yet, but I do have two sims that I intend on turning into a family, so here they are:

Vulcan Ueno
Vulcan's secret is that he isn't an ordinary human, just a supernatural creature imitating one. Maybe that's why there's urban legends going around that his body turns hairy and his face turns scary every full moon.

Uschi Veres
Uschi once watched over the humans, but due to a malfunction of the portal between the human world and the supernatural world, she now finds herself stuck in the supernatural world. She is lonely among the humans and long hopes that one day she'll find another supernatural. One day...

All custom content from http://www.thesimsresource.com/
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:43 PM
I have 6 in my household.

Mikayla Greenstone is a cheerful witch that has mastered sorcery. She is married and expecting. Mikayla's husband is Stiles Greenstone (originally Stiles McGraw). In my game, I left him for a bit and he became a vampire. Mikayla has the fertility treatment so hopefully she'll have twins or triplets!

Mikayla's sister. Kate Greenstone, is a diva fairy with plenty of sass. She dreams of making it big, and her husband's singing career helps. She is married to Zack Greenstone, a charismatic werewolf who has no trouble making friends. Fit and good looking, he's any female sim's dream, but has become eternally faithful to Kate.

Kate and Zack are the parents of twins Anthony and George (I would have called them Saia and Anthony after the Aussie rugby players, but I didn't know they would be twins! D: )
Anthony.

Anthony is a brooding fairy who, unfortunately, inherited his Mum's totally manly pink wings. George is a happy-go-lucky werewolf who gets up to no good, and scratches the furniture often~

Picture later c:
#53 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 8:30 AM
Default Hi My Sims family is a witch
Hi my Sims family that I am playing is a single male witch sim. What I don't understand is while playing with him I have had 5 meteor strikes on the house and have lost alot of objects because of it, pulse he has died twice, lucky he had some death flowers with him.
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 12:03 PM
I have two fairies, two horny fairies. All they need to do is sit at the same table and immediately they roll the wish to woohoo. I don't know if it is because they have remained just as romatic interests rather than going steady.
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 10:06 PM
I just felt like posting more pics of my Supernaturals. XD

I gave my fairy a little makeover. :D

My werewolf is pretty much the same...

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 1:50 PM
Heyyyy guyz I just wanted to update my main SN family :3 My children are now teens and they're soo pretty I love them so much X33

Genius - Virtuoso - Perceptive - Loner

Our eldest girl, Stellar, grown up to be the lady in the picture. She's the smart kid in school, but she's quite mysterious and likes to be alone in her room, reading books. As a little girl she wasn't really into dolls and pretty stuffs, she's more into books and mathematics lol. Recently there's this younger werewolf guy, Adam, who really tries hard to woo her. Even though she's not interested in relationships, she slowly accepts him.

Good - Natural Cook - Athletic - Shy

Got no decent image of him, but will update once I play this family. He's the top athlete in school, inherits his father's looks and cooking talent, aaaaaaaand also his awkwardness towards women. He's an upgraded version of his father though, 'cause he's not perverted... and is an angelic boy who likes to help people. His witch trait is quite strong as he often plays with magic. The day that picture was caught, goodie Blaze was feeling a little moody~~

Excitable - Good Sense of Humor - Artistic - Childish

She's named after her father's dream of a world full of wild roses... (cheesy much) Rosette is a socialite, and a fashionista. She's the adorable little sister that everyone loves <3 She can be quite naughty sometimes. She brings liveliness and joy to the family, and she's quite a contrast to her big sister. Inherit mother's artistry, but she can do better in sculpting.

Papa giving Starry Starry Stellar a new magic wand <3 Papa looooveess his children so much! :lovestruc

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Eminence Grise
#57 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 8:37 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 27th Oct 2012 at 9:46 AM.
I started my current family with Madame Rosinka (named after an actual fortuneteller who works in my town), a single gypsy/witch, and her horse Warlock, living in Riverview. She started in a tiny shack on a tiny lot I added right next to Lost Willow Park, where I put the gypsy caravan. She's flirty, dramatic, charismatic, a schmoozer and a mooch... her goal is to get to the top of the fortune teller career, charlatan branch. And on her days off, she races Warlock, or puts him to stud for a little extra cash.

She built a basement where she set up her kitchen/lab, where she can pursue her two other hobbies, cooking and alchemy.

On the day she aged to adulthood, she decided there was something missing in her life, and with the help of a love charm seduced Trigger Broke, who had just become a young adult. Somehow he had turned into a fairy and is a muscular hunk who wants to be an international super spy... so he is now a fairy policeman. When he moved in she had to add another room over her shack, to accommodate the double bed. Trigger gardens on the side, which keeps Rosinka in ingredients. The couple lives without benefit of wedlock, but her biological clock was ticking and so they conceived a child... in her magic wardrobe to stay away from the prying eyes of Bonehilda. (The wardrobe is entertaining to woohoo in, since you never know what your sims will be wearing when they come out )

Concerned that since she and Trigger were so busy with their careers and hobbies that they had little time for parenting, Rosinka took advantage of an opportunity to resurrect her old friend Nellie Spenster, who had recently passed away. They built yet another level on their increasingly eccentric house for young Roscoe and old, dead Nellie.

Nellie wants to learn all the game's recipes, so she spends a lot of time in the rocking chair in the nursery reading them... and she helps Trigger with the garden. Roscoe only just aged to toddler; don't know if he'll become a fairy or a witch, we'll see. He's a genius and a loner, so who knows what lies ahead for him! And this is how Madame Rosinka's little cabin has ended up:

Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:48 PM
Default Fairy Supernatural Family
My game began with a fairy sim named Nally Low who had four dogs. She met a human named Joe Macduff and together they had five children. Two boys, and three girls (two of which were twins). Severus low, Albus Low, Hermione Low, Alice Low, and Alicia Low. All of their children were fairies, besides Alicia, thus she got the loner trait. Nally and Joe were eternally faithful to each other. They were each other's firsts for everything. Here is my family...

Page 3 of 3