Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired
retired moderator
#51 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 1:37 PM
Lack of weather in WA is tied to the weather system itself, not the worlds. Each WA world has a set of files inside it that allows it to have different cloud cover, etc. You could potentially have some quite pretty rain in China, etc. As far as I understand it, the weather just won't start up when in WA worlds. Twallan can most likely address that with a mod like Traveler, sometime further down the line.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
Does anyone know if the maximum number of days in each season can be increased? I haven't got the patch yet, so I can't go hunting through the files, but I was hoping someone might have come across it...

There is an XML called SeasonsManager where it says max is 28 days. Presumably this can be altered.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Forum Resident
#53 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
There is an XML called SeasonsManager where it says max is 28 days. Presumably this can be altered.

Excellent! I'll be investigating as soon as I have Seasons...
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
Take another look at the video of Gunther Goth giving birth to an alien that was circulating last week- while the moodlets panel is too small to examine in any real detail, the normal "pregnant" moodlet is clearly not there and replaced by something else.

Moreover, that "something else" is a red-shaded moodlet that shows the upper body of a figure with large beer belly sticking out (in a fat kind of way, rather than pregnant), with arms around the belly. If you watch the video in full-screen mode with high resolution it's pretty clearly visible. I'd be willing to bet quite a bit that that is the "unexpected weight gain" moodlet.

There's also a "12 h" underneath the new moodlet, making me think the weight gain might occur gradually (since it has a time dimension attached, while the regular "pregnant" moodlet has a -- instead of a time length), but that's more speculative.
Page 3 of 3