Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Sex shop.

Hahaha , I did that in TS2 with SXS's objects and clothes!
Love to do it in TS3 but still no CC. So sad.

Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
I wanna run stript club

I did that too in TS2. Thanx to Sex Mcnutty's creations!! The club made me rich.

Quote: Originally posted by Tigga07
Brothel, NUFF SAID

I'm not so sure but it might be possible with ani's bed controller mod (sex solicitation) and Twallan's Kamasimtra 'professionals'.
One thing missing to complete Brothel is the mod to hire employee.

Or may be we can use Inge's ticket machine instead?
Advertisement
#27 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 2:13 PM
I wish libraries would be able to purchase books as well as receive donated books. There could be the head librarian and assistant librarians in the library hierarchy. The owner of the librarian may be the head librarian or may simply collect revenue from the library business. In order to be sufficient, the owner may have to apply for government grants for important academic and scholarly projects so that patrons may borrow resources, sell old books that are almost never borrowed, and require a fee for using printing resources or computing resources.

I think I would also like to start a church-business thing in the game. The "church" would really be a business in that there is a clerical hierarchy. The high priest would be at the top, and below him or her would be the lower priests and then below the lower priests would be the ordinary laypersons. Some Sims may pursue a monastic lifestyle, living a plain and simple life in the monastery. The owner of the "church" would be the high priest, and membership into the religion would be determined by how friendly or sour the relationship is. In order to earn money, the "church" receives money from faithful members who receive spiritual goods and services from the "church" on a regular basis.
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
I wish libraries would be able to purchase books as well as receive donated books.

I think I would also like to start a church-business thing in the game. In order to earn money, the "church" receives money from faithful members who receive spiritual goods and services from the "church" on a regular basis.

Donating books to the library....? WOW, why can't EA think of it in the first place.
I love the idea!

For Church business, it can attract "GOOD" trait-sims.
The priest can turn the "criminal" or "kleptomania" sims around.
Interesting!
Instructor
#29 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 11:20 AM
was never all that fond of businesses in sims 2 myself, but it would be kinda cool if you could run a used bookstore, buying books off neighbourhood sims and selling them to other sims.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 11:27 AM
A game store. My game store would not sell xbox games, because xbox is garbage.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Andygal
was never all that fond of businesses in sims 2 myself, but it would be kinda cool if you could run a used bookstore, buying books off neighbourhood sims and selling them to other sims.

I have about a thousand copies of Raymundo you can have cheap. Each one has been read about a thousand times.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
I have about a thousand copies of Raymundo you can have cheap. Each one has been read about a thousand times.

I literally roll myself on floor.
OMG, you make my days.

For bookstores OFB style, it would be great if we can sell novels/graphic novels by writer sims.
If sims are popular writers we can invite them by call to have "book tour/fans meeting".
And if we are that writer we can get opportunity calls to have "book signing sessions" at the bookstores.
Fans can gather outside the bookstore waiting for me to sign.
We can do that by Late Night's Rock stars/Celebrity. Only we tune it to writers.
Instructor
#33 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:01 PM
Man that would be cool, you could do something kind of similar with painters and sculptors too, have them have an art exhibition to show off their art. Would make those self-employed careers more fun.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:43 PM
I think we can do that now, by putting art up at a gallery and having a party there. Not exactly a showing, but Sims will look at the art.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I think we can do that now, by putting art up at a gallery and having a party there. Not exactly a showing, but Sims will look at the art.
This is a good idea -- but for the love of God, don't do it at the gallery in Sunset Valley unless you can think of a way to keep the Sims from clogging up on the stairs. When I've tried to throw a party there, few of them ever make it to the main floor. A riot would spoil the ambience. Maybe you could drag the exhibits outdoors or something.
Page 2 of 2