Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 2nd May 2014 at 3:38 AM Last edited by Luckk : 2nd May 2014 at 2:46 PM.
I didn't use it often except for kids rooms but when I played with Berry Sims I really liked it.

EDIT: OH this thread is old... oops
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 2nd May 2014 at 12:25 PM
My own theory is that the National Diabetes foundation had it yanked from the shelves, but that's only because I have to take extra insulin every time one of those gawdaful horrible pink pictures comes up on the "interactive experience". And then there are the "girl scout" uniforms that look like something out of a second rate dirty movie.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 2nd May 2014 at 2:39 PM
Does anybody else wonder what the RL Katy Perry thought when she saw this set with her name attached to it? Except for her taste in men, she seems a pretty sharp cookie. I wonder if she was as appalled as the rest of us?
Scholar
#54 Old 2nd May 2014 at 3:58 PM
Katy is pretty smart, yeah, She's just dorky funny and people interpret this as being dumb. iirc, she said in an interview that she loves Sims and really liked her cover. She does love these kind of stuff - just watch California Gurls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-opnBv72sc
Scholar
#55 Old 4th May 2014 at 12:30 AM
She was an avid fan of the Sims actually, she played both Sims 1 and Sims 2 a lot.
Page 3 of 3